Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Community Discussion  >  Entertainment Discussion

God Bless America

< Prev 1 2 3 Next >

03.24.2012 9:25pm
Thread Creator

Zubis
Registered Member

Where the heck did this come from?

I...kinda feel bad for wanting to see it.

Jump to Post

03.24.2012 9:57pm

dem
Sing for me, little bird

It's got Freddy Rumsen from Mad Men, so I'm interested in seeing it. It seems to have a Natural Born Killers vibe to it.

Jump to Post

03.24.2012 11:37pm

Dh
Not in the face!
The Alpha and the Omega

I don't feel bad for wanting to see it at all. It looks fantastic.

I made this for you!

Jump to Post

03.25.2012 12:01am

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

Yes, yes it does look fantastic. Freddy always was more fun when he sobered up...

Jump to Post

03.25.2012 1:22am

FenixDown
The King's orders are absolute

I am intrigued. I think I'll be seeing it.

Let's Play Chrono Trigger
Let's Play The Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past
Let's Play Final Fantasy VI

Jump to Post

03.25.2012 2:38am

Sturm
Registered Member

Looks like a modern day Falling Down.

Jump to Post

03.25.2012 5:55pm

Crusader
Not Even My Dad Hit Me

Ok.  This looks amazing!

Jump to Post

03.25.2012 6:14pm

Atma Weapon
I Am Pure Energy

I jump in it.

Jump to Post

03.25.2012 6:24pm

judge_raz
Ceci n'est pas une lobster

Holy hell yes I need to see this.

"Of Christ's twelve Apostles Judas alone proved to be traitor. But if he had acquired power, he would have represented the other eleven Apostles as traitors, and also all the lesser Apostles whom Luke numbers as seventy." - Leon Trotsky

I have a blog. This is its URL. You should read it. It's about education and skepticism and books and it has a lot of pictures of Batman and Robin in it: https://baldermoon.wordpress.com/

Jump to Post

03.26.2012 2:17am

scnix
scnix.com

This is definately in my "must watch" list.

Jump to Post

03.26.2012 2:30am
Thread Creator

Zubis
Registered Member

judge_raz said:

Holy hell yes I need to see this.

Corrected. :3

judge_raz said:

Holy hell they made a movie about me.

Jump to Post

03.26.2012 3:20am

judge_raz
Ceci n'est pas une lobster

Hey, look at this. We got a comedian, everyone. :P

Jump to Post

03.26.2012 1:30pm

Southern Comfort
silently judging all of you

Shit, I'll put on a dress and pretend to be sixteen if I can go killing stupid people with Raz.

Jump to Post

03.26.2012 1:47pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

Wait, wait, wait...Joel Murray is Bill Murray's brother? That makes me want to see this even more for some reason.

Jump to Post

03.26.2012 3:37pm

Clowd Cole
Dangerous Zombie

Southern Comfort said:

Shit, I'll put on a dress and pretend to be sixteen if I can go killing stupid people with Raz.
Southern Comfort said:

Southern Comfort said:

Southern Comfort said:

Southern Comfort said:

Southern Comfort said:

Southern Comfort said:

Southern Comfort said:

Southern Comfort said:

Southern Comfort said:

Southern Comfort said:

Southern Comfort said:

Southern Comfort said:

Southern Comfort said:

Southern Comfort said:

Southern Comfort said:

Southern Comfort said:

Southern Comfort said:

Southern Comfort said:

Southern Comfort said:

Southern Comfort said:

Southern Comfort said:

Southern Comfort said:

Southern Comfort said:

Southern Comfort said:

Southern Comfort said:

Southern Comfort said:

Southern Comfort said:

Southern Comfort said:

Southern Comfort said:

Southern Comfort said:

Southern Comfort said:

Southern Comfort said:

Southern Comfort said:

Southern Comfort said:

Southern Comfort said:

Southern Comfort said:

Southern Comfort said:

Southern Comfort said:

Southern Comfort said:

Southern Comfort said:

Buggle Up! Danger! Danger! (Genocide!) Death the Crisis! Dangerous Zombie!

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 2 3 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter