Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Community Discussion  >  Entertainment Discussion

Guardians of the Galaxy

< Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 Next >

08.23.2014 11:19pm

Mole
Somebody loves ya.

Not enough.

Jump to Post

09.12.2014 12:12am

Spoony
TEH DISCORD CREW~

Late to the party, but I just recently got around to seeing this.  Now, I'm not into comic books at all, and knew nothing about the Guardians of the Galaxy going in.  That being said, I had a ton of fun with this movie.  The characters were likable and developed with care, particularly Rocket.  Visually, the movie is clean, colorful, and about as far away from the crappy Michael Bay/Zack Snyder brand of jumbled cinematography as you can get.  Great song choices, too.  I'm gonna have that Jackson 5 song stuck in my head for a long time.

Stayed after the credits, and what was my reward?

Spoiler: Move your mouse over the container to reveal.
Howard

the fucking
Spoiler: Move your mouse over the container to reveal.
Duck

Seriously?  Seriously?

This movie really is an example of how important proper marketing is.  Compare it with 2012's John Carter.  The movies themselves are pretty similar in tone, action, and overall quality.  But John Carter was saddled with a mundane title, a March release date (Big no-no for an expensive fantasy film), and with very little advertisement.   With Guardians, Disney did everything right.  If only they treated Star Wars with the same respect they gave Marvel.

Jump to Post

09.12.2014 1:05am

Jaran
I'm going to try SCIENCE!

Spoony said:

, a March release date (Big no-no for an expensive fantasy film.

The problem is 300 and V for Vendetta did it and suddenly everyone else thinks they can do it, too

Jump to Post

11.18.2014 2:49pm

Magnus
Registered Member

I know it's been a few months but...

Spoilers be had.

It's on!

Jump to Post

11.18.2014 3:12pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

Amazing.

I need this blu-ray to arrive already.

This made my stressful morning a LOT better.

Jump to Post

12.02.2014 2:18am

kjonez
with a Z

Finally got around to watching this movie. Loved it. Had so much fun watching and I know they must have had a blast making it. Great sound track too, everyone at work has to put up with hearing it for the rest of the week lol.

Not many movies hold my attention from start to finish but the title scene at the begining had me hooked. So simple but it sets the tone just right.

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter