Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Community Discussion  >  Entertainment Discussion

James Gandolfini Dead

06.20.2013 6:52am
Thread Creator

The Hulk
Good Boy

I spent a considerable chunk of yesterday pissing myself at Max Koch's Tony Soprano impressions (not even remotely for the first time either, an absolute must see if you're a Sopranos fan) then wake up this morning to the news that the man himself is gone.  There have been condolences from a surprisingly wide range of people in the showbiz world, I knew he had a little niche carved out in Hollywood away from TS with some memorable film roles but I didn't realise just how beloved he apparently was in that circle.

The Sopranos was probably my first real experience of TV that could show up on a weekly basis and consistently be smarter, funnier, more exciting and just generally of a higher quality than Film, seemingly without breaking a sweat.  And of course a lot of it was down to him and his unforgettable performance as the lead.  I'm apathetic to most celeb deaths but this one is quite the bummer.  RIP.

Jump to Post

06.22.2013 2:16am

Old Juan
filled with hate

He was one of the greats no doubt.

There is no justice in the world. He's dead and yet Kanye West and Kim Kardashian get to continue to walk the fucking planet.

Jump to Post

06.23.2013 6:53am

KyleIII
Registered Member

In case anyone hasn't seen In the Loop, go track it down. One of the funniest movies I've ever seen.

Jump to Post

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter