Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Community Discussion  >  Entertainment Discussion

Jurassic World

< Prev 1 2 Next >

11.27.2014 9:18pm
Thread Creator

Zubis
Registered Member

Yeah the CG is work in progress. Wouldn't be the first time.

Jump to Post

11.30.2014 3:58am

Jaran
I'm going to try SCIENCE!

reido said:

2) At no point will I be able to suspend my disbelief.  Does no one involved in this project remember all those people who died, screaming horribly?

Seriously, the whole time I'm thinking jesus these people must be like "what even are safeguards? ¯\_(ã??)_/¯ "

Jump to Post

11.30.2014 3:08pm

Lexx
I know how they work

The thing is, I can completely believe that something like that could happen re: the previous deaths.  Fifteen years pass by, there's a big press tour about how the place has been completely redesigned and is now totally safe, and then after a month or two of no incidents people start flocking to it.

Jump to Post

12.01.2014 7:22am
Thread Creator

Zubis
Registered Member

New management and the passing of time, it happens. Ask any 20 year old about what happened in the 90s (Bill Clinton etc) and they won't know the details.

From the website it looks like InGen was actually bought out by another company, and the new management decided they could succeed where Hammond failed.

Jump to Post

12.01.2014 2:28pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

Yeah but, "A tyranosaurus rex rampaged across San Francisco" is sorta had to forget.

But I don't care, I don't care!  DINOSAURS!

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 2 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter