Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Community Discussion  >  Entertainment Discussion

NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs talk

04.30.2014 6:58pm

Tristan
Just Giv'r

I should have stayed sick for a couple more days it would seem.

Jump to Post

05.01.2014 2:05pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

LOL Sharks. That is all.

Jump to Post

05.01.2014 4:07pm
Thread Creator

shooter_mcgavin
Registered Member

Woo Hoo Sharks Choke!!! :)

Big Tall said:

Three Game 7's tonight, plus the Raptors and Blue Jays games? It's a good day to be Canadian.

Not if you are a Candian living in a tropical South East Asian country ... then you are screwed

Jump to Post

05.01.2014 5:25pm

Onyx
Butts
Administrator

That was the Sharks-iest playoff series ever.

Jump to Post

05.01.2014 5:39pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

I ended up 6 for 8 in the first round, and would have been 7 of 8 if Colorado had won in overtime. I'll take that.

The only series that doesn't look that great is Chicago/Minnesota, but the way the Wild are playing who knows? Montreal/Boston is always good (Habs fan here), and LA/Anaheim will probably be the closest series.

I was hoping Philly would beat the Rangers just to see the Fylers take on Pittsburgh, but then I remembered how much I despise the Flyers. That series will be all on Fleury. Crosby should be due to break out, and soon.

Jump to Post

05.01.2014 5:51pm

Onyx
Butts
Administrator

I hate the Rangers (just barely less than the Flyers, but they're #2 as a Devils fan) and Wild, so rooting for Pittsburgh and Chicago are pretty easy.

Jump to Post

05.01.2014 6:04pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

My buddies who root for Boston have been trying to give me shit for a few days now. I think it's pissing them off even more that I'm not responding to it, kind of like how the Bruins themselves try and get on the Habs but the midgets don't fall for the trap. It always surprises me how much Montreal can get Boston off their game. Don't get me wrong, I want the Habs to win, but it's not going to be a quick series.

Jump to Post

05.01.2014 6:40pm

Tristan
Just Giv'r

Yeah if anyone gets in Boston's kitchen it's the habs for whatever reason. Probably the turtlenecks and midgets. Go nobody!

Reallllllly don't want to see the rags advance any more, so go pitt. Pitt/philly would have been nonsense and delight.

Can't get too hyped for Ducks/Kings but we'll see. Go Ducks anyways.

Have Chi beating the Wild in all my picks but if the Wild happen to win I would be just as pleased.

Jump to Post

05.01.2014 6:50pm

Onyx
Butts
Administrator

Yeah, my rooting interests are going to be Blackhawks, Pens, Ducks, and a 7 game series from Boston/Montreal. I respect both the Bruins and the Habs a lot.

Jump to Post

05.05.2014 2:05pm
Thread Creator

shooter_mcgavin
Registered Member

Canadiens are the only team I would like see win the Cup now. Though I wouldn't mind if the Pens or the Ducks take it again since the rest. As for the rest bleh ... 

Jump to Post

05.05.2014 2:27pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

It's been two days and I still don't want to talk about Game 2 of the Habs/Bruins series. Ugh. UGH!

Jump to Post

05.07.2014 8:09pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

Jump to Post

05.10.2014 11:50am
Thread Creator

shooter_mcgavin
Registered Member

I sure hope the Habs pull through but Boston is one resilent team and if my reasearch is right with the exception of last years cup final ever since 2008  when Boston gets eliminated from the playoffs it takes 7 games to eliminate the Bruins.

Jump to Post

05.14.2014 2:18pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

Game 7, baby! Here. We. Go!

Jump to Post

05.14.2014 9:25pm

Onyx
Butts
Administrator

Whoever wins tonight I hope they murder the Rags next series.

Jump to Post

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter