Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Community Discussion  >  Entertainment Discussion

Paul Walker passed away

12.01.2013 4:39am
Thread Creator

Soul Hunter
Ambitious but rubbish
Administrator

Extremely sad news for me, I'm a huge fan of the Fast & Furious franchise.  And Walker is kind of like a brother in the cloth for being a fellow petrol head.  He will be terribly missed.

I wonder what will happen to FF7.  Re-cast?

;(

Jump to Post

12.01.2013 5:08am

CaButler
Winter Knight of the Unseelie Court

Soul Hunter said:

Extremely sad news for me, I'm a huge fan of the Fast & Furious franchise.  And Walker is kind of like a brother in the cloth for being a fellow petrol head.  He will be terribly missed.

;(

According to wikipedia, it's in post-production, so it looks like that will be his last film.

Jump to Post

12.01.2013 6:00am

amaron
No answer, must be that deaf bitch.

CaButler said:

According to wikipedia, it's in post-production, so it looks like that will be his last film.

In the same article it said they only started shooting in the middle of September... so we're really only talking about maybe 10 weeks?

I really wonder how much was done.

EDIT: Looks like most of it was done.

Fast & Furious 7 (due out July 11) is the latest in the franchise, and Walker was scheduled to return to Atlanta next week and wrap the film Dec. 14 after visiting his daughter Meadow, 15, and friends over a Thanksgiving break.

Jump to Post

12.01.2013 8:35am

Southern Comfort
silently judging all of you

So hey, good news!  No more shitty Twilight for Boys Fast and Furious movies!

Jump to Post

12.01.2013 9:25am
Thread Creator

Soul Hunter
Ambitious but rubbish
Administrator

Maybe not. There's still this guy

He might be up for a promotion now that Brian O'Connor is out.

Jump to Post

12.01.2013 2:39pm

Old Juan
filled with hate

I was never a huge fan of the guy but given that he has friends and family this is still sad news.

Jump to Post

12.01.2013 4:52pm

injustice
digital christ

Soul Hunter said:

;(

Jesus Christ when I first read this I thought Walker was cast as Cloud for a live action FF7..

Jump to Post

12.01.2013 5:02pm

Id82
Fuck Shit Stack.

I wasn't really a fan of the fast and furious movies. But to die in a terrible car accident and only at 40 really sucks.

Jump to Post

12.02.2013 7:46am

Tristan
Just Giv'r

Yeah, pretty terrible way to go, especially given the circumstances of it. Was really hoping the hoax stuff would turn out to be true.

RIP Paul Walker.

Jump to Post

12.02.2013 2:38pm

Catastrophe
I'm Catbug!

I has a sad. :(

RIP Paul Walker

Jump to Post

12.02.2013 2:57pm

Amer
pew pew pew

I can't say I'm really sad, but I am a little shocked. 

I'm a decent fan of FF even though there is a few stinkers in there. He will be missed. There are worse ways to go than too fast in a 911, but still too young. 

I wouldn't mind seeing Lucas Black make a comeback. 

Jump to Post

12.04.2013 4:37pm
Thread Creator

Soul Hunter
Ambitious but rubbish
Administrator

Amer said:

I can't say I'm really sad, but I am a little shocked. 

I'm a decent fan of FF even though there is a few stinkers in there. He will be missed. There are worse ways to go than too fast in a 911, but still too young.

It was a Porsche Carrera GT, way more hardcore than a 911.  Reports say there was something wrong with it when he and Roger Rodas took it out for a test spin.  Anyway I don't wanna talk about it anymore.

FF7 production was put to a halt and a rewrite (and Injustice, that impulse misconception is okay since there's not a lot of work of fiction with an 'FF' initial that reaches up to 7)

Jump to Post

12.05.2013 2:32am

Spidey
So Sigh Ety

Sorry to hear this news..that's really sad. RIP Paul Walker

Jump to Post

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter