Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Community Discussion  >  Entertainment Discussion

The Bourne Legacy

06.02.2012 1:41am
Thread Creator

Fincher
Deep Water Horizon

I just looked up the The Bourne Legacy trailer on Youtube, and there was an ad beforehand, and the ad was the exact same trailer I was watching. Discuss.

(I suppose you can also discuss the movie, which looks entertaining to me.  It reminds me more of The Bourne Identity than the Greengrass ones, and that was my favorite.)

Currently playing: Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box, Picross DS
Last played: Time Hollow (good)
Last watched: Agent Carter (very good)
Me on Favslist

Jump to Post

06.02.2012 3:41pm

Mole
Somebody loves ya.

I cannot believe YouTube shows ads in front of trailers. This is what happens when we let marketing become content, with ad-supported advertising and trailers for trailers and blogs that dissect trailers frame-by-frame more than they talk about actual movies. This is how civilizations end.

The movie looks fine.

Jump to Post

06.02.2012 8:11pm

CaButler
Winter Knight of the Unseelie Court

So... Hawkeye switched from SHIELD to TREADSTONE?

Jump to Post

06.02.2012 8:24pm

Jaran
I'm going to try SCIENCE!

^Or was it the OTHER WAY AROUND! *DUN DUN DUUUUUN*

Jump to Post

06.02.2012 9:02pm

Mole
Somebody loves ya.

CaButler said:

So... Hawkeye switched from SHIELD to TREADSTONE?

From IMF. From the Marines. From... The Unusuals.

How has Zelko Ivanek not been in a Bourne movie until now? They're about creepy government beaurocracies doing weird science experiments, he should have been the first dude they called.

Is it me or does Rachel Weiss not look like Rachel Weiss in this trailer. Her hair and face, I don't know, looks like a completely different actress. I'm bored.

Jump to Post

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter