Final Fantasy Society

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Society Forums  >  Community Discussion  >  Entertainment Discussion

"The 'What Anime Are You Watching Right Now' Thread vFFS"

< Prev 1 ... 9 10 11 Next >

07.10.2016 5:56pm

Id82
Fuck Shit Stack.

Does anyone find the lines referring to Black Goku taking out of context to be racially hilarious?

Black Goku: "you must be Son Goku?"
Goku: "And you must be Black?"

Goku: "I want to have some kinda reference for how strong this black guy is."

Goku: "Now I really gotta go beat that black guy as soon as possible."

Jump to Post

07.10.2016 11:14pm

Old Juan
filled with hate

I am currently watching the new Berserk Anime on crunchyroll. Finally a Beserk anime that takes place post Band of the Hawk story arc. Which is something fans of the series have been clamoring for a considerable amount of time.

The animation feels like a combination of the original series mixed with the updated new movies that recently came out. It takes a little getting used to but to finally get to see the continuation of the story and to see Guts in all his Blackswordsman glory...about damn time.

Jump to Post

07.11.2016 12:15am

OrionHardy
Otherworld

Id82 said:

Does anyone find the lines referring to Black Goku taking out of context to be racially hilarious?

It's definitely a peculiar choice of name for the character, wonder what they'll change it to for the English Dub? I can't seem them leaving it like that. Like how Bra's name got changed to Bulla for the English dub of GT.

Great men aren't everywhere, just where it counts.

If you ever see me online playing Halo, join me please.

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 ... 9 10 11 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2013 Final Fantasy Society, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter