Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Community Discussion  >  Entertainment Discussion

What ya watching this fall

< Prev 1 2 3 Next >

10.04.2011 4:37pm
Thread Creator

Rinoa
Night Star
Administrator

Community
-first ep not that funny, glad to see ______ is back (how do we do spoilers?)

Nikita
-good so far, everyone has blonde hurrs now
-new pointless guy in division/oversight whatever sucks
-alex is annoying
-yay birkoff

Merlin
-good start
-Lancelot needs his old hair back

Rinoa.Nu

Jump to Post

10.04.2011 4:43pm
 (Edited on 10.05.2011 at 2:41pm)

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

Mondays:  Dancing with the Stars, How I Met Your mother, 2 Broke Girls, Terra Nova
Tuesdays:  Parenthood, more Dancing with the Stars, Warehouse 13
Wednesdays:  The Middle, Modern Family
Thursdays:  Community, Parcs and Recreation, The Office, Whitney, Person of Interest, Prime Suspect
Fridays: Fringe
Saturdays: College Football
Sunday:  The Walking Dead (well, soon)

Jump to Post

10.04.2011 5:10pm

OrionHardy
Otherworld

British telly so

Mondays - Terra Nova, Seconds from Disaster
Tuesdays - Rizzoli and Isles. Eureka (last episode this week.)
Wednesdays - The Secret Circle (my wife's choice, missed first episode so she's looking to download it), Planet Dinosaur (2 episodes left), The Fades, Ask Rhod Gilbert.
Thursdays - Warehouse 13, Mock the Week (Last episode this week), House, Lost Girl.
Fridays - QI, Would I lie to You?, 8 out of 10 Cats

Weekends are usually fill up with what I can watch of WWE and TNA.

Great men aren't everywhere, just where it counts.

If you ever see me online playing Halo, join me please.

Jump to Post

10.04.2011 6:00pm

Dh
Not in the face!
The Alpha and the Omega

Sons of Anarchy, Dexter, and The Walking Dead. Breaking Bad is done this coming Sunday. I'm trying to get into Terra Nova, but the writing on that show is pretty bad. I'm also trying to get into Person of Interest, but CBS has a nack for making really bad shows and this one is certainly headed that way.

(I'll add some spoiler tags soon.)

I made this for you!

Jump to Post

10.04.2011 7:09pm
 (Edited on 10.04.2011 at 7:20pm)

JSG
Registered Member

Sons of Anarchy, Dexter, Lost Girl, The Walking Dead, Community, Young Justice, and How I Met Your Mother. Probably other stuff that I either haven't yet started or forgot to mention, too.

Jump to Post

10.04.2011 11:39pm

Jaran
I'm going to try SCIENCE!

The New Girl, Community, Parks and Rec, and Fringe.

That's pretty much it that I can remember. Having to wait til january for Mad Men makes me a sad panda :(

Jump to Post

10.05.2011 1:18am

Seldomseen
Old Guard

I'm really cutting down on my viewing this season:

Sundays - The Amazing Race (crap, thing and thing are out), Pan Am (was pleasantly surprised by the pilot-- episode, that is), Spooks (sucks that some of the most likeable people have to die)

Thursdays - Community (after the first two eps, I'm sort of-sort of worried for the season), Person of Interest (interested for now)

Fridays - Fringe (Gable's a regular -finally-), Supernatural (man, last week's episode wasn't so hot)

Jump to Post

10.05.2011 2:28am

FenixDown
The King's orders are absolute

Mostly just Castle and Community for me, though I started catching up on past seasons of Doctor Who this week. Hooray for DVR. Community is off to a slow start this season but I believe in the writers and staff of this show, they'll get back in the swing of things soon.

Let's Play Chrono Trigger
Let's Play The Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past
Let's Play Final Fantasy VI

Jump to Post

10.05.2011 4:37am

Crono
Crono can cross dimensions too!

Oh God, this is where I'm going to feel like a TV whore.

Monday: How I Met Your Mother, 2 Broke Girls, 2.5 Men, House Mike and Molly
Tuesday: Biggest Loser, Raising Hope, Tosh.0, Workaholics, New Girl
Wednesday: Up All Night, Man v Food, Modern Family, Mythbusters, Happy Endings, South Park
Thursday: Big Bang Theory, How to Be a Gentleman, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Friday: Aqua Teen (apparently)
Saturday: SNL
Sunday: Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, Breaking Bad

Will be adding Walking Dead next week and maybe Nick Swardson's Pretend Time.�  Didn't really care for that first season though.

I don't know if I'll keep New Girl, 2 Broke Girls, AND Up all Night though.�  UAN is the first to go most likely and then 2 Broke; hot blonde gets on my nerves.

Currently Playing: Dark Cloud 2: 3 hours.
Also Playing: CT, FF VI, Solatorobo, Secret of Mana, Halo 4.
Just Finished: Fable II: 7 hours.

Jump to Post

10.05.2011 5:53am

Arckanghel
Pirate.

I feel like some sort of TV recluse. I'm going to start watching Dexter.

No really, that's it. Otherwise I watch Tosh.0 when I catch it, The Daily Show and The Colbert Report when I catch it as well.

Jump to Post

10.05.2011 5:56am

Luna
dangerous lady

Since Doctor Who is over till Christmas, all I've got left is Castle.

Jump to Post

10.05.2011 9:18am

Fincher
Deep Water Horizon

The Secret Circle (probably the most consistently entertaining so far)
Ringer
The Playboy Club (damn, already cancelled)
Homeland (saw the first episode online, but I'm assuming I'll have to wait for the rest on DVD)
Revenge
Terra Nova
Whitney
New Girl (it'll have to improve significantly on the pilot, because this is the only one I'm ready to drop)

I'm still waiting on American Horror Story, Once Upon a Time, and a couple of mid-season replacements (Awake and Alcatraz).  The only shows I'm watching as they air are newcomers, because the older ones were all cancelled.  Returning shows like Dexter, HIMYM, etc. I'll pick up on DVD.

Currently playing: Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box, Picross DS
Last played: Time Hollow (good)
Last watched: Agent Carter (very good)
Me on Favslist

Jump to Post

10.05.2011 2:55pm

Fukiyama
Sysadmin of my brain

Pan Am is all I'm watching until The Walking Dead starts up.

Jump to Post

10.05.2011 2:55pm

Call
Firefightin' Administrator
Administrator

Wife and I watch How I Met Your Mother, Up All Night, Modern Family, Big Bang Theory, and The Office.  I watch Tosh and The Walking Dead, plus Justified when it's on.

We've given up on Community and Grey's Anatomy, and thankfully, she doesn't make me watch anything like Dancing with the Stars (we've never watched) or American Idol (which she also stopped watching).

Jump to Post

10.05.2011 3:10pm

JackDyce
Canadian Liberator

On Mondays I've been watching HIMYM (the show seems to be on its last legs, unfortunately), Two Broke Girls and Castle. I had been watching Warehouse 13, and now that it's over I'll probably try out a different show, such as Terra Nova. On Wednesdays I watch Revenge and on Thursdays I watch Person of Interest and Big Bang Theory. That's pretty much it until Chuck returns.

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 2 3 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter