Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Community Discussion  >  Entertainment Discussion

What ya watching this fall

< Prev 1 2 3 Next >

10.17.2011 7:34pm
Thread Creator

Rinoa
Night Star
Administrator

Nikita still effing amazing as always, but they need to stop killing random new peeps. That badass cleaner dude is so LAST BOSS.

Community's new season seems to be slowly picking up as usual, episode reminded me of that TNG dejavu pokergame one.

Merlin... FINALLY some progression in the main arc. I expected this story shift to happen in FREAKING SEASON 1. Except were back to square one on other things.

Rinoa.Nu

Jump to Post

10.18.2011 4:52pm

Soul Hunter
Ambitious but rubbish
Administrator

Looking forward to The Crazies and Season 2 of The Walking Dead.

But damn them all to oblivion if they clash schedules with Top Gear Series 18.

Jump to Post

10.18.2011 5:29pm

Plumbum
Yes, what of it?

Revenge on ABC

While elements of this show just seem so impossible, it really makes it a great fictional drama. I kinda hope everyone that has been being evil gets completely wiped out in the ending. The main character definitely has a reason to want her revenge, but her believing that she is morally superior to the people that she is going after is pretty unrealistic.

Outside of that..... Hockey. Go Caps!

Jump to Post

10.24.2011 5:46am
Thread Creator

Rinoa
Night Star
Administrator

if you've seen the chaos / 6 timelines ep of Community watch this

edit: seems FFS don't like links to youtube

Jump to Post

10.24.2011 2:21pm
 (Edited on 10.26.2011 at 2:45pm)

Seldomseen
Old Guard

Whoa, Rinoa, your link took me back to a timeline where you started this thread. Again! I wonder what's changed...

Edit: There, you fixed it. Timeline restored. :)

Oh, I love how the video ends with Abed's comment about finding a nickel. Works great as a beat within the context of the episode, but almost even more awesomely as a bookend for the chaos of this video specifically.

Jump to Post

10.26.2011 1:49am

FenixDown
The King's orders are absolute

That link was awesome.

Let's Play Chrono Trigger
Let's Play The Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past
Let's Play Final Fantasy VI

Jump to Post

10.26.2011 9:04am

dem
Sing for me, little bird

That link is one of the best things I've ever seen on Youtube. But I was hoping in the Troy-gets-the-pizza timeline that they would add the aftermath of that night from the ending tag of the episode and end the Prime timeline with Abed waking up in his chair in front of the TV.

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 2 3 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter