Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Site and Forum Discussion  >  Introductions

Hey

10.05.2013 11:37pm
Thread Creator

Elven Kn!ght
Registered Member

It's been quite a while since I was active on FFO. I think I was in middle school. I'm halfway through college now. It's nice to see a few familiar faces.

Jump to Post

10.06.2013 4:10am

Enkidoh
Time Travelling White Mage

Welcome! :D

Jump to Post

10.07.2013 4:30pm
Thread Creator

Elven Kn!ght
Registered Member

Thanks! I remember you having that NES white Mage sprite as your avatar. You made the white Mage cool to me and I've always like that class most since.

Jump to Post

10.07.2013 9:02pm

Coolsetzer
Formerly Furysetzer

Welcome to the 'club' again, EK. heh It's too bad that this board isn't as active as it used to be. I definitely wish it were.

Jump to Post

10.08.2013 2:35am

Enkidoh
Time Travelling White Mage

Elven Kn!ght said:

Thanks! I remember you having that NES white Mage sprite as your avatar. You made the white Mage cool to me and I've always like that class most since.

Haha, yeah I had that litlte White Mage sprite avatar pretty much for the entire time I was on FFO from when I first joined in 01 through to FFO's death - with the changeover to the new site I thought I change was needed and so went with something different this time. I've since been changing my avatars regularly. :D

Anyway, it's always great to see former FFO members coming back into the fold. :D

Jump to Post

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter