Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Site and Forum Discussion  >  Introductions

Hi Again

< Prev 1 2 Next >

01.31.2013 4:59pm
Thread Creator (Edited on 01.31.2013 at 5:25pm)

Coolsetzer
Formerly Furysetzer

Hello everyone. I used to frequent the FFO forums a long time ago. I just want to say that I apologize for bad mouthing the site before. I deserved to be banned. I promise that I won't cause any more trouble. I was going through a bad period of my life, and was lashing out at everything. I'm sorry for doing that before. I hope that I have changed for the better.

I ran into FreeSpirit online and he suggested that I sign up again. Thank you for inviting me. I'll do my best to have interesting conversations again and avoid the negativity. I wanted to ask Dh if he received the news article that I wrote for the site? I sent it last week and haven't heard anything since then. Alright then, thanks for listening.

Jump to Post

01.31.2013 6:29pm

The Hulk
Good Boy

I have like zero memory of you and any apparent upset you were involved with.  But hi anyway.  The last thing a place with such (relatively) little activity needs is grudge holding over some old bullshit that makes people feel unwelcome.

Jump to Post

01.31.2013 7:07pm
Thread Creator

Coolsetzer
Formerly Furysetzer

Thanks! I just wanted to clear the air and say that I really enjoyed my time here before. And you're right. Life is too short. I emailed Dh to see if it would be okay to come back, but I don't know if he got it. FS said that I should rejoin anyway. It would be okay. Probably! ^_^;

Jump to Post

02.01.2013 12:51am

Free Spirit
Zetta Member

Hiya! Glad to see you back. No worries, all are welcome, all are welcome...

Jump to Post

02.01.2013 12:57am

Enkidoh
Time Travelling White Mage

Hey Furysetzer! Welcome back! :D Yeah, it's a new site, and new beginnings - what happened in the past, stays in the past (I recall Dh mentioning that even such forum outcasts as ELMYRA would be allowed to join FFS if they ever wanted to come back, although the later I think would be highly unlikely :p).

Anyway, it's great to see you back!

Jump to Post

02.01.2013 1:36am
Thread Creator

Coolsetzer
Formerly Furysetzer

Thanks guys. =) I still enjoy FF and play the games. Most recently I beat All The Bravest and spent more money than I wanted. So did I miss anything cool?

Jump to Post

02.01.2013 1:51am

Onyx
Butts
Administrator

I don't even remember why or what you were banned for. Just be cool on FFS and everything's groovy.  We care much more about 2013 than 2005 or whatever.

Jump to Post

02.01.2013 1:54am
Thread Creator

Coolsetzer
Formerly Furysetzer

Definitely. I think I'm more humble now, and realize that there are better things to do than making people angry and trying to "win". It's good to see you too.

Jump to Post

02.01.2013 8:33am

Indiana Jerico
Sinfully Delicious v2
Administrator

NOOOO! WE DO NOT FORGET! BUUURN AT THE STAKE!

Welcome back. :3

===

"Plans? What plans? I'm making this up as I go!"

Jump to Post

02.01.2013 11:11am
Thread Creator

Coolsetzer
Formerly Furysetzer

Haha, AAH! The jig is up! I gotta change my name now. XD Random name generator, Go!

Jump to Post

02.01.2013 1:48pm

Id82
Fuck Shit Stack.

Welcome we need new peeps around here!

Jump to Post

02.01.2013 7:24pm
Thread Creator

Coolsetzer
Formerly Furysetzer

Thanks Id. I remember you too. Don't worry, I'll work on getting some new peeps in here.

Jump to Post

02.02.2013 1:07am

Mavilu
Yep, still gaming

Furysetzer, is that you? hello fella!. :)

Jump to Post

02.02.2013 2:31am
Thread Creator

Coolsetzer
Formerly Furysetzer

Hey... 8-) New forum, new name! Please don't alert anymore vengeful admins, because I will have to change my name again. lol

Jump to Post

02.02.2013 3:37am

Sanna
What a Tedious fight!

I think I remember you! The past is past, and all that. Welcome back.

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 2 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter