Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Let's Play Videos

Let's Play Final Fantasy V

02.19.2013 1:05pm
Thread Creator

FenixDown
The King's orders are absolute

As of today, my Let's Play of Final Fantasy V is still my largest project I've done so far at 56 videos. It starts off a bit rough as I tried to figure out how best to set up my job classes, but by the end, I had a fairly good grasp of what I was doing. I learned a lot about the game I never knew such as just how near godtier the chemist's mix/combine ability can be, and I managed to do things I never managed to pull off in my casual playthroughs such as acquire all the blue magic spells and defeat both Omega and Shinryu (at relatively low levels at that).

I had fun doing this series. The biggest issues I have looking back at it now are my general lack of experience (it was my third LP when I started it), and I was still using my crappy headset mic at the time which caused some minor issues with my commentary's audio. But all that aside, it's still an informative playthrough and (hopefully) entertaining as well.

Thanks a lot for watching!

Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7053D323A2907D34&feature=mh_lolz

Episode 1:

Battle against Omega:

Let's Play Chrono Trigger
Let's Play The Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past
Let's Play Final Fantasy VI

Jump to Post

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter