Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Community Discussion  >  General Discussion

The "Where you lay your head" Thread -- FFS Edition

03.22.2012 8:39pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

No idea why anyone would travel out this way, but if so...Truro, Nova Scotia eh? The couches are long and the beer is always flowing!

Jump to Post

03.22.2012 11:45pm
Thread Creator

Magicjewel
Dr. Fantabulous
Administrator

Well, I do have a passport and a Canadian Insurance card...  Might be willing to make the drive.  I really want to go to Quebec too.

Kellios, there is a good chance I will go down I-5 first, which, if this happens, means I'm gonna pass right by you.  We should hang.

First things first though, I need to figure out what to do with my stuff and my cats (and figure out where I'm moving to before I do any of that).

"Well, your brain seems to work a little bit." -- Rune Walsh, Phantasy Star IV.

Jump to Post

03.23.2012 5:07pm

hkr
Too queer to get out of bed

Before you do that you should come up I-5 and grab some food/booze with me

Jump to Post

03.23.2012 6:36pm
Thread Creator

Magicjewel
Dr. Fantabulous
Administrator

hkr said:

We should do this!  I won't be doing this until May anyway.

Jump to Post

03.23.2012 8:22pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

Magicjewel said:

Well, I do have a passport and a Canadian Insurance card...  Might be willing to make the drive.  I really want to go to Quebec too.

I really shouldn't bash this part of the country as it keeps calling me back whenever I move abroad. For a tourist it's all about the gorgeous scenery, camping and such. The best plan would be to hit Halifax (the only place with any amount of civilization and nightlife), head to Cape Breton for a few days, and then West to Quebec and such. Depends on how much you enjoy driving really.

Jump to Post

03.23.2012 8:31pm

hkr

Magicjewel said:

hkr said:

We should do this!  I won't be doing this until May anyway.

I'll pm you my cell number.

Well that function isn't working yet.  So if anyone wants my cell, it's 206-384-0979.  

I'm fairly open right now schedule wise.

Jump to Post

03.23.2012 8:38pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

Time to hassle HKR!

Jump to Post

03.23.2012 9:03pm

hkr

I got the minutes if you do

Jump to Post

04.05.2012 2:18am

tharpy
Electric Duck

Stanwood, Iowa

Jump to Post

04.05.2012 9:22pm

kirbenvost
Give Life Back To Music

Vancouver BC, home of the 2010 Winter Olympics, really shitty hockey fans, and some damn good weed.

Jump to Post

04.08.2012 4:59am

Monetary Dragon
Just keep swimming

Magicjewel, I have a place for you to stay in Milwaukee. And it would be really cool to meet another FFO/S scientist/person.

I've actually been thinking about visiting Seattle at some point. One of my favorite musicians (Jenn Ghetto, formerly of Carissa's Wierd) has a solo project called S. S is one of the local bands in Seattle, and I'd love to see them sometime.

Jump to Post

04.08.2012 5:28am

Onyx
Butts
Administrator

kirbenvost said:

Vancouver BC, home of the 2010 Winter Olympics, really shitty hockey fans, and some damn good weed.

Yeah, no offense or anything. But seriously, fuck Canucks fans. They have this real obnoxious air of arrogance and entitlement about them when they have absolutely NOTHING to brag about. Come back when your team actually wins a Cup.

I mean, I'm a Devils fan and we see the Canucks maybe once or twice a year outside of a potential Stanley Cup final, but their fans are among the worst in the NHL. Even Habs fans are more tolerable.

Jump to Post

04.09.2012 1:01pm
Thread Creator

Magicjewel
Dr. Fantabulous
Administrator

Monetary Dragon said:

Magicjewel, I have a place for you to stay in Milwaukee. And it would be really cool to meet another FFO/S scientist/person.

I've actually been thinking about visiting Seattle at some point. One of my favorite musicians (Jenn Ghetto, formerly of Carissa's Wierd) has a solo project called S. S is one of the local bands in Seattle, and I'd love to see them sometime.

You can crash if you come out before I move.  As long as you're okay with cats (I have two).

Jump to Post

04.09.2012 1:10pm

Zubis
Registered Member

Never go to three cats MJ. /crazycatlady

I could have sworn I responded to thread before, but I guess not.

Cork, Ireland.

Jump to Post

04.09.2012 10:29pm

kirbenvost
Give Life Back To Music

Onyx said:

kirbenvost said:

Yeah, no offense or anything. But seriously, fuck Canucks fans. They have this real obnoxious air of arrogance and entitlement about them when they have absolutely NOTHING to brag about. Come back when your team actually wins a Cup.

I mean, I'm a Devils fan and we see the Canucks maybe once or twice a year outside of a potential Stanley Cup final, but their fans are among the worst in the NHL. Even Habs fans are more tolerable.

Also riots. :D

Jump to Post

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter