Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Community Discussion  >  General Discussion

Zombies.

< Prev 1 2 3 Next >

05.27.2012 7:04pm
Thread Creator

Lucent
Dip Trip Flip Fantasia

More likely than you think?

Jump to Post

05.27.2012 7:19pm

Zubis
Registered Member

Just like every movie ever. "No-one believed it at first."

Jump to Post

05.27.2012 7:21pm

Onyx
Butts
Administrator

Who let Hannibal Lecter out again?

Jump to Post

05.27.2012 7:35pm

Zophycakes
I'M FROM THE INTERNETTTT
Administrator

Zombies are the most boring thing. 

Jump to Post

05.28.2012 3:14am

Mavilu
Yep, still gaming

Oh I read that!. It really creeped me out, especially since there wasn't really any info about it other than "naked guy is eating another guy's face, gets shot several times before quitting and...that's it, folks!, nothing to see here".

Jump to Post

05.28.2012 4:25am

Amer
pew pew pew

The most alarming thing there seems to be that the officer had to fire 6 times before the guy stopped. Obviously zombie. 

Jump to Post

05.28.2012 4:44am

Seldomseen
Old Guard

I hope at least one of those shots was a headshot. Don't want that thing waking up on the coroner's table and turning the place into ground zero.

Jump to Post

05.28.2012 5:49am
Thread Creator

Lucent
Dip Trip Flip Fantasia

The most horrifying part of that is the part where the guy missing his face got brought to the hospital.

That's how outbreaks start :(

Jump to Post

05.28.2012 7:21am

Onyx
Butts
Administrator

So are zombies the new name for people high on PCP? Because I can see the similarities. Angel Dust can make you do some fucked up things.

Jump to Post

05.29.2012 3:12pm

Enkidoh
Time Travelling White Mage

Evidentally the 'zombie' guy has been identified, although they still don't know what caused him to go into such a canibalistic state exactly, a drug enduced pyschosis is obviously the most logicial explaination : https://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/8474997/us-man-who-chewed-victims-face-identified

I don't know why everyone is so quick to think this is something out of a bad Z-grade zombie flick though where it's obviously just another sad yet still horrific attack by a drug-crazed psychotic on a vulnerable homeless man.

Jump to Post

05.29.2012 3:28pm

CaButler
Winter Knight of the Unseelie Court

Great, first we get the regular zombies, then we get zombie bananas before it all leads to the time traveling zombie banana Apocalypse.  Thanks a lot, guys.

Jump to Post

05.29.2012 4:49pm

Amer
pew pew pew

http://io9.com/5913889/zombie-fans-this-is-the-most-ominous-real+life-tweet-youll-ever-read

Jump to Post

05.29.2012 5:10pm

Ulterior
Registered Member

apparently the guy was on a research chemical, specifically a PCP analog (either 3-MeO-PCP or 4-MeO-PCP).

Why does every story involving PCP end with someone eating someone else/themselves?

I love you, everything burrito.

Jump to Post

05.29.2012 6:51pm

Onyx
Butts
Administrator

Told you it was PCP.

Jump to Post

05.29.2012 10:21pm

Id82
Fuck Shit Stack.

Enkidoh said:

I don't know why everyone is so quick to think this is something out of a bad Z-grade zombie flick though where it's obviously just another sad yet still horrific attack by a drug-crazed psychotic on a vulnerable homeless man.

You sound like you don't have a fun imagination.

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 2 3 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter