Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Gaming Discussion

Assassins Creed 2.75

< Prev 1 2 Next >

11.18.2011 3:25pm
Thread Creator

Clowd Cole
Dangerous Zombie

Apprently the end of Revolation hints at Egypt.

Buggle Up! Danger! Danger! (Genocide!) Death the Crisis! Dangerous Zombie!

Jump to Post

11.19.2011 6:25pm

Xiu
Registered Member

Imperial China or Japan would be my pick for the new game. *crosses fingers*

Jump to Post

11.20.2011 12:35am
Thread Creator

Clowd Cole
Dangerous Zombie

Japan is overused, but China would be cool.

Jump to Post

11.20.2011 12:56am

Som
Genitals are Funny

I got it, played it for a bit, got past the first tower defence part. Then went back to Skyrim. I'll pick it up again eventually but right now i just rather play Skyrim.

I didn't much like den defense part, but someone mentioned just letting the templars take it, then tkae it back off them so i'll probably just do that. I'm actually more inclined to play Assassin's Creed 1 which came with my PS3 version of Revelations.

Jump to Post

11.20.2011 2:54am

KyleIII
Registered Member

Are there portions in the game where you're forced to do Den Defense again, or is it really as simple as just keeping your noteriety down? I haven't done any since the tutorial one, and with the way people were talking I was expecting them to be constant.

Jump to Post

11.20.2011 2:55am

CaButler
Winter Knight of the Unseelie Court

If you keep your noteriety down, you won't have to go through it again.

The main problem I have with it is the camera.  You're stuck in a third person, and the RTS similation cannot work that way unless you can go God View on it.

Jump to Post

12.05.2011 8:54am

KyleIII
Registered Member

Finally finished the game tonight. Took me a long time thanks to a combination of playing the multiplayer and the holidays, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. It definitely had that same addicting quality that all of the other games in the series has, and I'm really anxious for the next installment.

I really enjoyed Embers too. I'm glad they did a fitting epilogue for Ezio.

I think there are some valid complaints, but I found it strange that almost every review marked it down for the den defense mini-game when it ended up being completely optional. I figured there would be at least a few mandatory sequences throughout, but the only time I ever played it was in the tutorial. Didn't seem to be any rewards for it as far as I could tell, either.

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 2 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter