Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Gaming Discussion

FFS, what are you playing?!

< Prev 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 ... 224 Next >

07.12.2016 2:04pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

I parked particularly far away from my office today for a reason, man.

Jump to Post

07.12.2016 2:22pm

shooter_mcgavin
Registered Member

Jaran said:

There is only Pokemon Go

Depending on where you live

Jump to Post

07.12.2016 2:37pm

Amer
pew pew pew

I want to play pokemon go, it's just such a pain in the ass. 

I'm on an iPhone 5 and I have to login every time with my google account. Add in that I also have to do my two step authentication every time, even though I tell it to remember every time, plus the general loading time of the app....if it doesn't freeze while loading...and it probably takes me 3 or 4 minutes to get into the app every time. 

Anyway. Still playing Blood and Wine, some Overwatch.....putting Odin Sphere on hold....some Tokyo Mirage Sessions....some Fire Emblem Conquests....and some Dark Souls 1. 

Why do I do this to myself. 

Jump to Post

07.12.2016 3:11pm

Jaran
I'm going to try SCIENCE!

reido said:

I parked particularly far away from my office today for a reason, man.

That reason is to be the very best, like no one ever was?

Jump to Post

07.12.2016 3:19pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

On a campus just infested with Rattatas and Pidgeys I managed to snag a Jigglypuff on my way in, so it was worth it.

Then I went down into the double-basement into a shitty storage closet (on, like, an actual work errand) and found a Rattata, which seemed fitting.

Then I came back to my desk, remembered I had an egg to pop in my incubator, turned the app back on (I leave it off when I'm not using it 'cause of batteries) and found a Golbat of all things right on my desk.

I haven't even played an actual Pokemon game since Red back when Red first came out in the States.

Jump to Post

07.12.2016 3:30pm

Jaran

reido said:

I haven't even played an actual Pokemon game since Red back when Red first came out in the States.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

WE ARE NO LONGER FRIENDS

Jump to Post

07.12.2016 3:46pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

Technically, okay, I played Pokemon Snap on the N64 back when it was new, too.

I am old.  I haven't owned a Nintendo handheld since the original first-model DS, and that was while I was in college, in a period where it wasn't cool for college kids to play Pokemon like it is now (he says, having learned about the DS itself from one of the many nerds in his Japanese language class, which he took--yes--because of video games and anime).

I didn't own ANY handhelds until I got my Vita last year (or the year before?), because I haven't been able to justify paying for one.  Now that I have a degree of disposable income able to be put towards video games, it's too late!  TOO LATE!  There are too many damn Pokemon!  BACK IN MY DAY THERE WERE ONLY 151, AND IT WAS FEASIBLE TO ACTUALLY CATCH 'EM ALL!  RABBLERABBLERABBLE GET OFF MY LAWN YOU DAMN KIDS AND YOUR DAMN POCKET MONSTERS!

(This being said, my oldest daughter frigging LOVES Pokemon and has been playing Y on her mom's 3DS.)

Jump to Post

07.12.2016 5:37pm

Jaran

Actually if you can get a 3DS yourself X/Y is a very very good entry point for the series.

Jump to Post

07.13.2016 5:05pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

A 3DS is pretty high up on my list of things to get myself once I get a certain housing debt taken care of.  Too many games I wish I could play are 3DS exclusive.

Jump to Post

07.14.2016 3:49am

Crono
Crono can cross dimensions too!

Spidey said:

The HD remake is not just an HD remake but a whole remaster of the game. the game is truly a gem now. i'm almost done with it....i haven't been able to put it down!
Ugh, that makes me want to replayt the game so bad.  I really enjoyed the core game when it came out on PS2 but it was definitely broken in many ways.  1FPS bosses are fun! hahaha.

Currently Playing: Dark Cloud 2: 3 hours.
Also Playing: CT, FF VI, Solatorobo, Secret of Mana, Halo 4.
Just Finished: Fable II: 7 hours.

Jump to Post

07.15.2016 1:48pm

Colinp42
Registered Member

I was able to play Pokemon Go one day.  Caught like 5 Pokemon (was happy with my Vulpix!).  But I signed up for a Pokemon Trainer account to play, and the activation email I got didn't work (link gave me some error message).  Without activating it only allows you to sign in for 2 days.  I now keep going to the link to resend activation email, and it says it does, but I get no email.  I contacted customer service, and they told me my problem has been fixed.  I don't think they actually read my email.

Jump to Post

07.21.2016 1:37am

Mavilu
Yep, still gaming

Skype-ing drunken witcher style <3

Jump to Post

07.21.2016 2:29pm
 (Edited on 07.21.2016 at 3:15pm)

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

Mavilu said:

Skype-ing drunken witcher style <3

Oh god yes.  That entire sequence, I can only think of a couple times I've laughed at a game harder.

I'm playing RE6.  It's so, so dumb.  I love it.  I am sort of ashamed to admit how much I love it.

Jump to Post

07.22.2016 1:19am

Lorikan
Registered Member

Bouncing back and forth between Fallout 4 and Diablo III still...

Jump to Post

07.22.2016 10:45pm

Jaran

I've gotten back into Ace Combat Infinity. AC7 needs to drop soon because I am at the point where I am considering dropping money on a free to play game please send help.

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 ... 224 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter