Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Gaming Discussion

FFS, what are you playing?!

< Prev 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 ... 224 Next >

08.15.2016 8:40am

Mavilu
Yep, still gaming

Ookay! I finished Life is Strange and chose
Spoiler: Move your mouse over the container to reveal.
to save Chloe
but I like the other ending better, all in all, intense!
And now, since I was left with a hankering for space, I'm playing Adrift and liking it very much so far, even if it is slightly disorienting.

Jump to Post

08.15.2016 3:19pm

Colinp42
Registered Member

Life is Strange:

I looked up that ending, but I felt like sacrifice Chloe was the "real" ending, so I went that way.

But earlier, in the Chloe in the wheelchair timeline, I REALLY wanted to be able to explain the situation to her mother - and give her the choice of what life they have.

Jump to Post

08.15.2016 3:19pm

Amer
pew pew pew

No Man's Sky on PS4. 

Very chill and fun so far. I can see it running out of steam eventually but right now I'm content just going from place to place and getting better stuff. 

Jump to Post

08.16.2016 12:51am

Mavilu
Yep, still gaming

About Life is Strange
The problem with saving Chloe is that her attitude goes from desperately begging you to let her die to going "okay, cool!" instantly after you decide not to do so, and then they just ride through the immensely devastated town in dreamy sunset colors and while nice music plays and they smile to each other and then, they simply take off, I mean, really?

As for Adrift, frustrating lack of map, considering that one wrong turn and you are dead and then you get a somewhat long loading screen, but fun.
I just hate it when I bump into something and get into a careening trajectory, bumping into more stuff, missing doorways and generally ruining my space suit, I spend a lot of my time going "nonono! stop, STOP! STOOOP!'

Jump to Post

08.16.2016 4:55am

Spooniest
Coffee Warrior

Final Fantasy 1 is what I'm playing actually. I just got the SLAB, learned Leifenish, and now I'm gonna go get the CHIME, get into Mirage Tower and grab the Sun Sword for my Red Mage as well as many other treasures for sale and/or my personal entertainment. :D

I'm going far far away somewhere

Jump to Post

08.16.2016 11:50am

The Hulk
Good Boy

Probably going to get the goddamn PS4 port of FFVII unless someone shakes some sense into me.  Please.

Jump to Post

08.17.2016 6:30am

Spidey
So Sigh Ety

You guys got me hyped for Life is Strange. Just bought it and will be playing it very soon! It seems totally up my alley plus I trust you guys. It's good timing as I just finished up my Platinum Trophy on I am Setsuna :D

The Hulk said:

Probably going to get the goddamn PS4 port of FFVII unless someone shakes some sense into me.  Please.

Dude it's well worth it. The definitive version of the game thus far. Clean graphics, nice cheat options, fun trophies, etc.

Jump to Post

08.18.2016 3:41am

Rhaegar
World Warrior 21007

Heh, I had the damn FFVII remake (a.k.a. impending dumpster fire) on my mind when I saw that at first, wondering if I missed its release.

But no, it's the port of the PS1 game with neat options added in, which I agree is the definitive version.

Jump to Post

08.18.2016 5:19am

Mavilu
Yep, still gaming

Oh? If it looks good, I might have to get it too, is there a port for IX too?, I mean, there's one for the PS3, but it looks awful.

Glad you bought Life is Strange, Spidey, it's great! I am Setsuna is in my purchase list, just not right now.
After finising Adrift (which I liked, by the way) I'm doing a The Witcher 3 new game+, hoping to do a few things different this way around, as well as joining Team Triss.

Jump to Post

08.18.2016 1:57pm

Colinp42
Registered Member

I don't think I could go back to playing original FFVII after having the 3X speed option.  It's just a requirement for me now.

And Mav, no there's no "enhanced" IX version as of now, just a straight PS1 port.  But relatively recently a version was released for Steam I think with similar cheats and such, so I would assume we'll get it on consoles soon.

Jump to Post

08.19.2016 7:51am

The Hulk
Good Boy

So yeah I caved and bought it; no regrets.  Competely falling in love with the game all over again.  And triple speed is indeed a complete godsend.  Especially when looking for Yuffie outside Junon, it has never taken me as many battles to find her as it did last night, now I'm OP as fuck.

Jump to Post

08.20.2016 12:29am

Mavilu
Yep, still gaming

Aah thank you, Colin, I'll wait for a while, then.

I found Bastion for like four bucks, I have been wanting to play it for ever, but first I didn't have a PS4 and then I forgot it existed, but now I have it and cheap, wooh!
That being said, I'm not playing it yet, I'm really struggling with The Witcher 3 replay because I'm burned out, so I quit it for now and I'm retaking Salt ad Sanctuary where I left it, it's so charming, I love it.
I'm loving all these little games, there's at least for or five that I want to play, such as Bound and Unravel, great time to be a gamer.

Jump to Post

08.20.2016 12:31am

Spidey
So Sigh Ety

The Hulk said:

So yeah I caved and bought it; no regrets.  Competely falling in love with the game all over again.  And triple speed is indeed a complete godsend.  Especially when looking for Yuffie outside Junon, it has never taken me as many battles to find her as it did last night, now I'm OP as fuck.

No joke that with triple speed and a faq I was able to spend a grand total of 1 hour 30 mins breeding a gold chocobo.

Jump to Post

08.20.2016 12:40am

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

Does the PS4 version have analog controls?  The PS1 port I have on my Vita only uses the D-Pad and that's the #1 reason I stopped playing it.

Jump to Post

08.20.2016 1:49pm

The Hulk
Good Boy

It does but I'm pretty sure you can map Vita's analog stick to the Ps1 d-pad in your version already.  Almost certain that's in the emulator's controller settings when you hold your finger on the screen for a couple seconds.

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 ... 224 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter