Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Gaming Discussion

FFS, what are you playing?!

< Prev 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 ... 224 Next >

08.20.2016 7:35pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

The Hulk said:

It does but I'm pretty sure you can map Vita's analog stick to the Ps1 d-pad in your version already.  Almost certain that's in the emulator's controller settings when you hold your finger on the screen for a couple seconds.

Ooh, thank you for the tip, I will definitely try that out.

Jump to Post

08.23.2016 8:17am

Spidey
So Sigh Ety

reido said:

Does the PS4 version have analog controls?  The PS1 port I have on my Vita only uses the D-Pad and that's the #1 reason I stopped playing it.

I would'n't even know if the dpad works, I only use analog. :)

Jump to Post

08.23.2016 11:41am

Mavilu
Yep, still gaming

My Salt and Sanctuary character has high dexterity and she is zooming around barefoot in a skirt-bark top-Jack o Lantern outfit and carrying a huge sword, she looks demented, what fun! too bad she can't get far into the Castle of Storms (or some such) and I'm stuck leveling up and upgrading various equipment to see what will work.
Still fun, though.

Jump to Post

08.25.2016 1:45am

Spooniest
Coffee Warrior

Beat FF1 yesterday. The hardest part was repeatedly buying a HEAL potion until I had 99 of them. I had to do it over and over because I kept drinking the HEAL potions when my HP were low. :D

I'm going far far away somewhere

Jump to Post

08.25.2016 2:11pm

Colinp42
Registered Member

Bought Saturday Morning RPG in the sale over the weekend.  Playing on Vita.  Really cute, fun game.  Combat is very Mario RPGish.

I am still on the fence if whether I will play FF1 again when I get the Classic NES mini.  Don't know if I need to go through that again.  Although with save states I guess it should be much easier.  What do you guys think is the easiest party to use in FF (I used to always go Warrior, Thief, White Mage, Black Mage I think)?

Jump to Post

08.26.2016 2:02am

Inquisitor
Jericholic V2.0

^

I would say that Warrior, Monk, White Mage, Black Mage is the easiest party. I was always a fan of Warrior, Red Mage, White Mage, Black Mage. Not the easiest but a pretty fun group. 

Jump to Post

08.31.2016 9:43pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

World of Warcraft:  GRRM Edition

I mean

World of Warcraft: LEGION

Also replaying Uncharted 4 and trying to find time to finish Tokyo Mirage Sessions and wishing I had more time to devote to No Man's Sky and also I have the PS4 version of RE4 sitting on my shelf just waiting.

I don't have enough TIME, man.

Jump to Post

08.31.2016 11:39pm

Mavilu
Yep, still gaming

I played Bastion, loved the narration, the music and the looks, the game itself? eh.

And it occured to me that I never did all the Daedric quests in Oblivion, I have only ever got the Skeleton key, so I made a new character just for that.

I cannot wait for my remastered Skyrim, it doesn't bode all that well, but one can hope.

Jump to Post

09.01.2016 1:31pm

Colinp42
Registered Member

Feel the same about Bastion.  Started it recently, don't know if I'll finish it.

Jump to Post

09.01.2016 2:50pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

I couldn't get into Bastion.  That being said, I love Transistor, its spiritual follow-up.  Like, love love, top ten games love.

Jump to Post

09.02.2016 2:41am

Lexx
Terran Angel

World of Warcraft: Legion.

My decade-long attempt at a FFX-2 Master File is also slowly chugging along.

Jump to Post

09.02.2016 6:33am

Areas
Formerly Kenshin

Halfway through Tales of Zestiria now.  Combat system has been really fun. 

Late last night I had the sudden urge to start a platinum FFXIII file for no apparent reason so I'm working on that as well. Up to Chapter 6 now.  I haven't played this game since I beat it when it first came out and I'm enjoying it a lot more than I ever remember enjoying it before.

I'm also in the mood for FFXII but I'm going to wait for the PS4 version so I can plat that.

My gamiing ADD is in full effect.

Jump to Post

09.04.2016 7:57pm
Thread Creator

Plumbum
Yes, what of it?

Megaman Zero Collection

I get why people complain about how hard it is, but the "easy scenario" takes care of that. I loved how, in the first game the boss encounters don't always come at the end of the stage. I'm currently trying to "A" rank the original game, (which all 4 are on it as well) and I'm banging my head against the wall on a mission in which the boss battle happens at the BEGINNING! The boss isn't even the problem. It is the timed platform challenge afterward that gives me problems.

I'm not too keen on the series ending though. It works, but...

Jump to Post

09.06.2016 4:35pm

Colinp42
Registered Member

"Finished" Minecraft Story mode.  There's still one more DLC chapter that hasn't been released.  I enjoyed it.  It's certainly the weakest of TellTale's recent games.  But it gave me big feels in one moment.  The way they did it though with 3 DLC chapters was really odd though.  Especially since the DLC begins with episode 6, but really 1-4 is one story and 5-8 is another.  So it just comes off as money-grubbing.

Decided to try out Legend of Korra last night, which I had picked up a while back on a sale - didn't hear great things about the game but love the show.  It isn't bad!  I'm pretty terrible at these types of action games so there is some frustration.  But what's nice is you keep any "spirit energy" you gain when you die, and before it brings you back to the checkpoint you have the option of going to the store.  So worse case you could just keep plugging away until you can buy an upgrade.

Jump to Post

09.07.2016 9:25pm

Catastrophe
I'm Catbug!

Bought my first ever games on Steam with a Humble Bundle. It's a bunch of classic Sierra point & click PC games!

Started with playing Phantasmagoria.

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 ... 224 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter