Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Gaming Discussion

Nintendo finally joins the 21st century.

< Prev 1 2 Next >

01.27.2012 2:54am
Thread Creator

Clowd Cole
Dangerous Zombie

http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=170837

Buggle Up! Danger! Danger! (Genocide!) Death the Crisis! Dangerous Zombie!

Jump to Post

01.27.2012 3:08am

CaButler
Winter Knight of the Unseelie Court

It's about time.

Now when are we going to get Last Story, Nintendo?

Jump to Post

01.27.2012 4:28am

amaron
No answer, must be that deaf bitch.

Holy crap.... I was just about to post this exact thing... with almost the exact title.

Jump to Post

01.27.2012 8:43am

Dr Squirrel
medicine woman

Oh.  I thought it was going to be a 3d pokemon game.  Oh well, YEAH RIGHT LIKE THAT WOULD EVER WORK

trust me, i'm a doctor

Jump to Post

01.27.2012 8:48am

Zubis
Registered Member

Nintendo said:

Please note that Nintendo, as a software maker, does not plan to deploy businesses where our consumers cannot know in advance which item will appear as the result of their payment and they have to repeat the payments and, before they know it, they end up spending a huge amount of money in order to obtain the items they originally wanted to purchase. As a software maker, Nintendo believes that its packaged software should be sold to our consumers in a form so that the consumers will know in advance that they can enjoy playing the software they purchased just as it is. We believe that our consumers will be able to feel more secure if we offer our add-on content as an additional structure in which those who love the game will be able to enjoy it in a deeper way for a prolonged play time.
I respect this.

Jump to Post

01.27.2012 12:52pm

amaron

Does this mean we can expect game patches, something they've so far steadfastly refused to do?

Jump to Post

01.27.2012 3:22pm
Thread Creator

Clowd Cole
Dangerous Zombie

Im ok with Nintendo doing patches as long as they dont start releasing unfinish games and then patching them later.

They should only patch unforseen things like the zelda glitch and Mario Kart 7 cheat.

Jump to Post

01.27.2012 4:31pm

amaron

Clowd Cole said:

They should only patch unforseen things like the zelda glitch and Mario Kart 7 cheat.

That is exactly what I was thinking about. I read an article a few weeks ago where Nintendo said they were aware of the MK7 cheating but had no plans to patch it.

Jump to Post

01.27.2012 4:43pm

The Joker
Infernal Spawn of Evil

I don't think the MK7 glitch needs patching, personally. Crazy shortcuts like that have been part of Mario Kart since the original.

Anyway, yay for account based Nintendo online.

Jump to Post

01.27.2012 4:45pm

Zubis
Registered Member

They won't patch MK7 because they claim it'll be unfair to the people who can't patch.

Seriously, that's what they're saying.

Jump to Post

01.27.2012 5:30pm
Thread Creator

Clowd Cole
Dangerous Zombie

Zubis said:

They won't patch MK7 because they claim it'll be unfair to the people who can't patch.

Seriously, that's what they're saying.

lol what?

Jump to Post

01.27.2012 5:33pm

Zubis
Registered Member

https://sticktwiddlers.com/2012/01/16/news-nintendo-refuses-to-budge-on-mario-kart-7-glitch/

There are no plans to update the game to remove this shortcut as doing so would create an unfair advantage for the users of the original release of the game.

Jump to Post

01.27.2012 5:58pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

That's really stupid.

Jump to Post

01.27.2012 6:13pm

Crono
Crono can cross dimensions too!

The Joker said:

I don't think the MK7 glitch needs patching, personally. Crazy shortcuts like that have been part of Mario Kart since the original.
Agreed.  I always loved the rainbow road skip on 64.

Currently Playing: Dark Cloud 2: 3 hours.
Also Playing: CT, FF VI, Solatorobo, Secret of Mana, Halo 4.
Just Finished: Fable II: 7 hours.

Jump to Post

01.27.2012 6:13pm

The Joker
Infernal Spawn of Evil

That excuse is silly, but I maintain that it shouldn't be patched since it's part of the Mario Kart charm.

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 2 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter