Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Gaming Discussion

Star Ocean 4

< Prev 1 2 Next >

12.24.2011 9:09pm

Crono
Crono can cross dimensions too!

Well having just finished my second run at the game I thought I'd give my two cents on how it held up. 

First: the final boss was MUCH easier with a party at level 82 instead of 62.  Taking the extra hour to make those exp weapons/accessories was definitely worth it and I finished the game about 4 hours faster than my first run.  The final dungeon still sucks and that staff you need to get to the final boss was missed by me AGAIN.  Stupid Mirror/statue thing in a room you might not even visit.  Having the map for the "follow the light' room before the final boss was nice so I didn't have to refight bosses although I would have wiped the floor with them.  First play the final boss was extremely stressful; this one it was so fun I reloaded and did it again for kicks. 

Characterwise I found Sarah to be less annoying, Lymle still fairly annoying, and Reimi who didn't annoy me at all first run surprisingly annoying this time around.  Don't ask me why though. 

Story was still good to me but gameplay was even more fun this time around.  I was decent at blindsiding first run but this time I mastered it and my exp boosts were retarded. 

Overall for replaying the entire series although 3 was my favorite to run initially this was my favorite to replay.  It could be because I've replayed 3 either 5 or 6 times though. :)

Currently Playing: Dark Cloud 2: 3 hours.
Also Playing: CT, FF VI, Solatorobo, Secret of Mana, Halo 4.
Just Finished: Fable II: 7 hours.

Jump to Post

12.25.2011 2:12am

Lews
Lord of the Morning

Good to hear :)

Once I get Metal Gear Solid HD Collection on my shelf, this game is next.

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 2 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter