Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Community Discussion  >  Entertainment Discussion

Pixar... the sequel factory.

04.03.2013 12:45am

Dr Squirrel
medicine woman

was i the only one who didn't really like finding nemo?

trust me, i'm a doctor

Jump to Post

04.03.2013 12:58am

Spidey
So Sigh Ety

yeah

Jump to Post

04.03.2013 1:40am
Thread Creator

Clowd Cole
Dangerous Zombie

Its better than Cars and Cars 2, but yeah it was very middle ground.

Buggle Up! Danger! Danger! (Genocide!) Death the Crisis! Dangerous Zombie!

Jump to Post

04.03.2013 1:47am

Dr Squirrel
medicine woman

it just had the same problem that the lion king had in that they shoved 50 characters in it and expected you to care about each and every one of them.

Jump to Post

04.03.2013 2:21am

Darth Howie
Darthpool
Administrator

The movie's not even out yet. Pixar's made two fantastic sequels and one shitty sequel (which also happens to be their one bad movie out of how many?). Also, the line between Pixar and Disney Animation got really blurry since the head of both companies is John Lasseter. So I'm in the "wait until it comes out before bitching" category.

Woe unto he who tries to be helpful, for upon him shall be lain the burdens of all.

- Squall 15:11

Jump to Post

04.03.2013 4:22am

Onyx
Butts
Administrator

Dr Squirrel said:

I didn't like Finding Nemo much either, which is why I have the same apathy towards Finding Dory that I did to Cars 2.

Jump to Post

04.03.2013 4:26am

judge_raz
Ceci n'est pas une lobster

Clowd Cole said:

Sorry about that Raz. I didnt notice my until people had posted so I couldnt delete and correct.

I don't know why, but that typo just bore into my forehead and laid eggs in my brain.

"Of Christ's twelve Apostles Judas alone proved to be traitor. But if he had acquired power, he would have represented the other eleven Apostles as traitors, and also all the lesser Apostles whom Luke numbers as seventy." - Leon Trotsky

I have a blog. This is its URL. You should read it. It's about education and skepticism and books and it has a lot of pictures of Batman and Robin in it: https://baldermoon.wordpress.com/

Jump to Post

04.03.2013 4:56am

Old Juan
filled with hate

Dr Squirrel said:

Nope. I found Finding Nemo to be quite boring. So I have no interest in a sequel.

Jump to Post

04.03.2013 5:06am

shooter_mcgavin
Registered Member

reido said:

Isn't there also one in teh works called The Good Dinosaur?

That's slated for next year. In any event yeah it's disheartening too see Pixar do sequels but, at the same time, Toy Story 2 and 3 ended up being better than the first so I'm optimistic with this unless it turns out to be another Cars 2 (which was not a bad movie but a bad one in Pixar standards).

Jump to Post

04.03.2013 7:22am

Onyx
Butts
Administrator

judge_raz said:

I don't know why, but that typo just bore into my forehead and laid eggs in my brain.

I know that feeling, especially since "sequel" is pretty much spelled as it sounds. I don't know why the "sequal" typo is so dang common.

Jump to Post

04.03.2013 7:46am

Kal
yes

I thought Nemo was a boring story set in a cool world. Like, there was probably a great story to be told in the setting they had but Finding Nemo was not it.

Jump to Post

04.03.2013 8:43am

Fincher
Deep Water Horizon

Finding Nemo's my second favorite Pixar movie, so I'll see this if it's well received.

Currently playing: Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box, Picross DS
Last played: Time Hollow (good)
Last watched: Agent Carter (very good)
Me on Favslist

Jump to Post

04.03.2013 11:47am

Som
Genitals are Funny

Finding Nemo has parts of it in Australia, so as a nation we have to love it. Same rules as the Matrix movies

and the Star Wars prequels

Jump to Post

04.03.2013 2:27pm

FenixDown
The King's orders are absolute

I liked Finding Nemo well enough, but it's hardly my favorite Pixar movie. At present, I am not interested in Finding Dory. I am looking forward to Monsters University though, even if it is a prequel.

Let's Play Chrono Trigger
Let's Play The Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past
Let's Play Final Fantasy VI

Jump to Post

04.03.2013 8:33pm

Salazar
Still here...

Why can't they make a sequel to The Incredibles? That's the movie that could really use one.

Jump to Post

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter