Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Community Discussion  >  Entertainment Discussion

what the hell is this pony shit

< Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 Next >

01.22.2012 5:27am

Clowd Cole
Dangerous Zombie

Buggle Up! Danger! Danger! (Genocide!) Death the Crisis! Dangerous Zombie!

Jump to Post

01.23.2012 3:04am

grey_haven
Formerly known as 'Trekster'

amaron said:

grey_haven said:

I feel so out of touch. I still have no idea what you young whippersnappers are talking about.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Little_Pony:_Friendship_Is_Magic

I think I'd have to see it before I could "get" it. I'm sure I could look it up on YouTube...but...I don't want to.

Jump to Post

01.23.2012 3:07am

Enkidoh
Time Travelling White Mage

Me neither Trek. That show... looks... positively... frightening. o.o

Jump to Post

01.23.2012 5:47am

Id82
Fuck Shit Stack.

Alright the newest episode of MLP is probably the best one this season. Besides Derpy actually talking and being called Derpy. It had a very good story, each character got to shine and it had some of the best Pinkie pie moments so far. Chimi Cherry, Cherry chonga, Chimmy Cherry, Cherry Chonga. When we get home I'm going to get you rainbow Dash!!

Jump to Post

01.24.2012 6:58am

Crisium
N/A

Definitely within the top 2 of the season (still love the Twighlight episode).

This episode had a better Pinkie Pie than the last episode which was her only.  Despite my avatar, Pinkie is my favourite but she disappointed me this season until this episode.

Jump to Post

01.24.2012 10:03am

Indiana Jerico
Sinfully Delicious v2
Administrator

You know, I watched this episode being my first MLP show. And...WTF man, a pony using other ponies to carry her carriage/cart/whatever, and even cracked the reins so they'll go faster.  My mind screamed "Slavery."

That aside, no, the episode didn't pique my interest. Needless to say, I don't think this show is for me.

===

"Plans? What plans? I'm making this up as I go!"

Jump to Post

01.24.2012 3:42pm

Catastrophe
I'm Catbug!

CaButler said:

How the fandom reacted when Derpy was named and actually spoke:

Literally. You can find a video of the show and the chat and see the chat literally blow up.

I believe I may have *squee!*-ed out loud when I heard her name and her talking. Thank goodness I was watching behind a closed door.

So now I ask you, what other show has paid this much attention to its fan community?

Jump to Post

02.02.2012 9:59pm

Clowd Cole
Dangerous Zombie

Jump to Post

02.03.2012 5:12am

Nelfichu
I've been there, hombre.

Id82 said:

Alright the newest episode of MLP is probably the best one this season. Besides Derpy actually talking and being called Derpy. It had a very good story, each character got to shine and it had some of the best Pinkie pie moments so far. Chimi Cherry, Cherry chonga, Chimmy Cherry, Cherry Chonga. When we get home I'm going to get you rainbow Dash!!

It was a great episode (especially the Pinkie moments), but I think my favorite episode of the season is still Luna Eclipsed. They really need to use Princess Luna more.

Jump to Post

02.03.2012 8:16am

Onyx
Butts
Administrator

Have you guys been seeing the Derpygate stuff? It's quite stupid and sad.

Jump to Post

02.03.2012 9:27am

Fincher
Deep Water Horizon

Catastrophe said:
So now I ask you, what other show has paid this much attention to its fan community?

Supernatural?

Currently playing: Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box, Picross DS
Last played: Time Hollow (good)
Last watched: Agent Carter (very good)
Me on Favslist

Jump to Post

02.03.2012 3:05pm

Catastrophe
I'm Catbug!

Onyx said:

Have you guys been seeing the Derpygate stuff? It's quite stupid and sad.

Indeed. I actually signed a petition asking them not to change her name to something else.

Jump to Post

02.03.2012 3:43pm

Clowd Cole
Dangerous Zombie

Wait so the fandome is upstet because they named her derpy?

Jump to Post

02.03.2012 4:22pm

Nelfichu
I've been there, hombre.

Is anyone else getting sick of how politically correct our society has become? I mean, come on people.

Jump to Post

02.03.2012 4:47pm

Murasame
HALE YEAH

Ableism is a legitimate concern, but I'm not too sure derpyhooves is an example of it. I'm pretty certain this is in the ballpark of Pokemon ableism. Which was just fucking stupid.

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter