Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Final Fantasy Series

FFXIV Stormblood: Soonâ„¢

< Prev 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 54 Next >

05.24.2013 1:06am
Thread Creator

Zubis
Registered Member

It's amazing how many people seem to be willing to give this another try.

Jump to Post

05.24.2013 1:32am

Ashilyn
Career GM

I mean, it's not going to cost most of the "preexisting" playerbase more than $15 to check it out again, unless they want to play it on PS3. I'm not surprised so many people want to try it again, particularly with how they've ramped up series fanservice and with the largely positive reception the beta has gotten.

Jump to Post

05.24.2013 1:35am

amaron
No answer, must be that deaf bitch.

Zubis said:

It's amazing how many people seem to be willing to give this another try.

For me, FFXI has changed way too much since I last played so I don't feel like I can jump back in.

At least I can get in on the ground floor with FFXIV.

And what Ashilyn said.

Jump to Post

05.24.2013 7:10am

Enkidoh
Time Travelling White Mage

Preordered the PC Collector's Edition earlier, as I don't want to miss those preorder bonus items. :D

The spoiled brat entiltement on the Beta forums and Lodestone though is saddening, I thought the FFXIV community would have been beyond this. :(

Jump to Post

06.09.2013 11:30pm

amaron

Preordered the PS3 version today from Amazon.com and got my beta early entry code. Kinda excited!

Jump to Post

06.11.2013 8:48pm

Enkidoh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHnxfrvgdqw

New trailer with in-game cutscene footage (and double the B-grade acting this time!). :p

Apart from the cheesy voice overs (apparently even the Japanese voice acting is pretty bad), this was pretty intriguing - especially the callback to the summoning of Ifrit in the 'Lord Errant' quest in 1.0 (Echo anyone?). And Minfilia gets arrested by the Garleans... which I had been assuming would probably happen eventually.

Also, find the FFVII easter egg within. ;)

Either way, other than the hideous voice acting (this is almost FFX level bad), I admit my jaw was on the ground after watching this. Can't... wait...

Oh, and PS4 version confirmed for next year. ;)

Jump to Post

06.11.2013 9:10pm

Aquila
Usually lurking
Administrator

DRG Omnislash...?  Should've given that to DRK instead! :(

Jump to Post

06.11.2013 9:15pm

Enkidoh

Yeah, that's caused a real stir on another forum I won't mention - apparently during the live event afterwards it was mentioned that it's not class/Job specific, but still, it would have made better sense to have shown a GLA/PLD using it. Ah well, still cool nonetheless.

Jump to Post

06.13.2013 10:02pm

Ashilyn
Career GM

Has anyone started getting beta invites? According to reddit, they've started arriving, but as a 1.0 player and someone who's subimitted for a PS3 invite, I haven't gotten anything yet. Anyone else having any luck?

Jump to Post

06.14.2013 1:36am

amaron

Ashilyn said:

Has anyone started getting beta invites? According to reddit, they've started arriving, but as a 1.0 player and someone who's subimitted for a PS3 invite, I haven't gotten anything yet. Anyone else having any luck?

I got the email this morning that said whomever had a 1.0 service account would get in, but that's it.

Jump to Post

06.14.2013 1:44pm

Clowd Cole
Dangerous Zombie

You dont have to wait on an email. if you had service 1.0 you can go right now and log in. 

Buggle Up! Danger! Danger! (Genocide!) Death the Crisis! Dangerous Zombie!

Jump to Post

06.14.2013 3:22pm

amaron

Clowd Cole said:

You dont have to wait on an email. if you had service 1.0 you can go right now and log in. 

You still need a registration key, which I got this morning.

God, the interface is so much better than 1.0.

Jump to Post

06.14.2013 3:38pm

Cult of Personality
Insert witty remark here.

Just got my email for getting in the PS3 beta.

Jump to Post

06.14.2013 5:17pm

Fun
YES! WE! ARE!

I got mine this morning. Countdown to exams: 4 days. :I

Jump to Post

06.14.2013 5:23pm

amaron

I can't get over how different this is from 1.0

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 54 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter