Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Final Fantasy Series

FFXIV Stormblood: Soonâ„¢

< Prev 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 54 Next >

02.25.2013 7:52pm

Rinoa
Night Star
Administrator

Spidey said:

I doubt anyone from Square checks this site lol

Pretty much. And even if they manage to cross reference your username w/your email/account, why would they bother?

Rinoa.Nu

Jump to Post

04.16.2013 2:25pm

Enkidoh
Time Travelling White Mage

As the FFXIV ARR Beta rolls on... there is little new stuff to report, (due to NDA), and as if in aknowledgement that fans are in danger of losing interest, SE went and did this major fanservice parody of FFVI's opening for FFXIV ARR, featuring the planned magitek armour mount (officially called an 'Imperial Reaper' on the FFXIV website).

And they didn't just have any old FFXIV characters riding them - no, this is Square - they added extra spice by touching up a hyur female with green hair and red clothes, pose them in a snowbound Corethas with two others in armour, and did it all to the accompaniment of Soken's take on a Uematsu FFVI classic. ;)

As cynical and jaded as I am, even I am starting to be tempted by this major FFVI fangasm. :p

Jump to Post

04.16.2013 3:51pm
Thread Creator

Zubis
Registered Member

Between that and materia they're just pandering to fans at this point.

Jump to Post

04.16.2013 11:51pm

Crisium
N/A

So it looks like FFVI, and sounds like FFVI.  But alas, I am sure it does not play like FFVI.

Jump to Post

04.17.2013 3:00am

ManjiSanji
Insanity Mongoose

True, but dammit that's definitely not the wrong thing to do.  I have to give them a thumbs-up for a smart move.

Jump to Post

04.17.2013 5:51pm

Shadow
Comes and goes like the wind...

I actually don't mind a bit of fan service...so the magitek armour thing is alright with me.

Jump to Post

04.17.2013 10:50pm

FenixDown
The King's orders are absolute

This is the most interested I have ever been in FFXIV. I still won't ever play it, but it definitely caught my attention.

Let's Play Chrono Trigger
Let's Play The Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past
Let's Play Final Fantasy VI

Jump to Post

05.23.2013 4:36pm

Aquila
Usually lurking
Administrator

Tour of Eorzea part 2

Launching 8/27

I'm surprised they let you play multiple characters from the same account at same time.  That'll be a money saver.

Jump to Post

05.23.2013 4:39pm

amaron
No answer, must be that deaf bitch.

Aquila said:

Tour of Eorzea part 2

Launching 8/27

I'm surprised they let you play multiple characters from the same account at same time.  That'll be a money saver.

Fuck it, I'm in.

Jump to Post

05.23.2013 4:50pm

Enkidoh
Time Travelling White Mage

Heh, about time you buckled. :p If you played 1.0 you should be able to use your old character anyway (they're transferring in all 1.0 characters into the game from what I understand).

Will be pre-ordering the new CE tomorrow - courel mount looks nice, and the pre-order bonuses are cool too. But it's mainly the soundtrack CD I want. :D

Jump to Post

05.23.2013 4:57pm

amaron
No answer, must be that deaf bitch.

http://lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com/pl/topics/detail?id=14019fb32d90859f118dccb8cd96bf81c212957d

" Players who own FFXIV version 1.0 will not need to purchase the PC version of FFXIV: ARR and will be able to download the FFXIV: ARR software for free.
* Details on downloading the FFXIV: ARR software will be provided at a later date.

Furthermore, users who have version 1.0 registration codes that have not yet been registered will be able to register them and play FFXIV: ARR on PC at the start of the service.

Players who own the FFXIV version 1.0 Collectorâ??s Edition will receive the FFXIV: ARR Collectorâ??s Edition in-game bonus items (Helm of Light, Baby Behemoth Minion, Behemoth Barding, and Coeurl Mount) for free.
The in-game bonus items will be delivered via Moogle Letter when FFXIV: ARR launches. 
"

Jump to Post

05.23.2013 6:33pm

Clowd Cole
Dangerous Zombie

Im pretty excited for this. 

Buggle Up! Danger! Danger! (Genocide!) Death the Crisis! Dangerous Zombie!

Jump to Post

05.23.2013 6:36pm

Ashilyn
Career GM

I really do wish there was a way to have bought the PC version and be able to get the PS3 version for free. My PC died and there's no way in hell I can run XIV on my laptop, so I have to pick it up for PS3. Not too thrilled it's going to set me back a bunch of money :\

Jump to Post

05.24.2013 12:20am

Aquila
Usually lurking
Administrator

High res screen of the collector's edition.   Some awesome art there.  Must get the artbook.

Jump to Post

05.24.2013 12:57am

Ashilyn
Career GM

I really wish I had a job so I could afford to pick that up. It looks so pretty.

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 54 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter