Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Final Fantasy Series

Leak suggests that Final Fantasy VII is Coming to Steam.

< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 Next >

07.06.2012 4:48am

Indiana Jerico
Sinfully Delicious v2
Administrator

Enkidoh said:

'"You're a Douche" - Rename Aeris to Aerith.' Hahahaha, I love that one, as I'm one of those philistines that dares prefer 'Aeris' over 'Aerith', and continue to refer to her as such.

Blasphemer! Philistine! Heretic! Burn him to the stake!

===

"Plans? What plans? I'm making this up as I go!"

Jump to Post

07.06.2012 6:00am

Dr Squirrel
medicine woman

There Ain't No Gettin Offa This Train We're On - Make no attempt whatsoever to save the Shinra train from destroying North Corel.

Oh Yeah, Those Things - Play through the entire game without using a Megalixir.

No Way - Win a game of Super Dunk at the Gold Saucer.

Nuh Uh - Never once lose sight of Ultimate WEAPON when chasing him around the world.

Bullshit, You Did Not - Grab the swinging wire on your first try when climbing the wreckage to the Shinra Building.

Stop Lying - Master the Knights of the Round materia without using the W-Item / Elixir / Magic Pot trick.

Okay Now I Know You're Fucking With Me - Achieve ratings higher than 25% during the Junon Parade.

That's Messed Up - Let Red XIII chase Aeris around the test cell for five minutes before releasing them.

What's So Funny, Asshole? - Defeat Rufus immediately following him laughing at you.

Dammit - Attack Guard Scorpion while it's tail is up.

Dammit! - Miss 4 consecutive reels on Tifa's Limit Break.

Goddammit! - Enter a random battle with six Whole Eaters while only having Cloud in your party after the destruction of Sector 7 before Tifa and Barret rejoin your party.

OH GODDAMMIT - Use Vincent's Level 1 Limit Break on the Materia Keeper and watch him restore 20% of the Materia Keeper's health every turn.

OH FUCK ME COME ON - Leave the Gelnika and instantly start an encounter with Emerald WEAPON.

what - Go on a date with Barret.

no seriously what - Yes, you are going on a date with Barret.

i thought that was just a rumor - Nope.  This is really happening.

oh my god - Shut up, this part's awesome.

trust me, i'm a doctor

Jump to Post

07.06.2012 8:13am

Testament
Shamshot

99 Problems but a bitch ain't one - Level Aeris(th) to 99 before the "incident"

Jump to Post

07.06.2012 8:35am

Zubis
Registered Member

I love you Der.

Jump to Post

07.06.2012 10:50am

Vyers
Dark Adonis

What's with the stupid mole? - In first encounter with a Master Tonberry in Northern Crater, don't take it seriously by wasting any MP with big summons or magic.  After it knifes your first character, attempt to kill it with Demi 3. Scream like a little girl. Attempt to escape the battle.

Jump to Post

07.07.2012 12:45am

Spidey
So Sigh Ety

Holy shit der, before i clicked the link I thought you posted the ones on the article. The articles were good but your list is just perfection!

Jump to Post

07.07.2012 3:10am
 (Edited on 07.07.2012 at 6:51am)

Monetary Dragon
Just keep swimming

I've done all of those, Dr Squirrel. Yes, I've even let Red13 chase Aeris arround gratuitiously.

To add to that:

That's Impossible!    Breed a Gold Chocobo without racing any of its ancestry.

Which I've done, too. Took about a week of resetting.

I've only named Aeris 'Aerith' when playing FF7J.

EDIT: Thankfully there's a save point in the Gelnika so you're not screwed when you instantly end up fighting Emerald Weapon.

Jump to Post

07.07.2012 7:00am

Dr Squirrel
medicine woman

o you guys~

I was really worried some of them might have been too obscure or inside jokey, like Vincent's limit break on Materia Keeper or the Whole Eaters.

Here's more~

Hahaha sucker - Cast FullCure.

Wait what WHAT SERIOUSLY - Put over four hundred combined hours of gameplay in across multiple playthroughs before realizing you can use the Buggy to ride back to the Midgar Continent  via the cargo ship.

BRILLIANT - Link HP Absorb to Restore.

OH GOD - Kill a party member via HP Absorb + Restore.

Maybe...bluer... - Spend the first four hours of playtime configuring your in-game window colors.

ugh - Feel second hand embarrassment every time Sephiroth casts Life2 on you during Cloud's flashback.

Shut up I know I can do this I've done it five times before - Attempt to find the Lunar Harp at Bone Village without using a guide.

hahaha look at my HP this is awesome - Spend all your gil on HP Plus materias at Cosmo Canyon.

oh shit - Spend ALL your gil on HP Plus materias at Cosmo Canyon.

Jump to Post

07.07.2012 7:09am

SuperSquall
Shortening His Posts

OH GODDAMMIT - Use Vincent's Level 1 Limit Break on the Materia Keeper and watch him restore 20% of the Materia Keeper's health every turn.
Yeah I've done that.  I've also inadvertantly cast Regen on the Proud Cloud.  Twice.  Same battle.

Jump to Post

07.07.2012 7:31am
 (Edited on 07.07.2012 at 7:44am)

Monetary Dragon
Just keep swimming

Okay Doctor, you found a couple things I haven't done. I figured out that I could take the buggy with me across the sea within the first 400 hours, and I never set up HP Absorb-Restore.

Added Cut-Revive has been an old standby for me, however. Seriously.

I find the Lunar Harp without bothering to place any workers to look for it.

Also I for a long while I used FullCure (even outside of no-controller Weapon battles which required it) as my default healing mechanism, because I couldn't be bothered to press the Circle button more than once per character between battles. Nowadays I use Cure1 for efficiency purposes, but not always.

EDIT: I usueally have the lower left corner of the windows black, which helps cut down on the total amount of time to color the windows. But have you ever spent over two hours trying to deccide what to name Barret this time around, Dr Squirrel? Usually I go into an FF7 playthrough with a good idea of what to name Cloud, but then Barret can easily catch me off guard.

Sometimes the lower-left corner is grey. It all depends.

EDIT again: I should play through FF7 again, with the official excuse being having a white lower-left corner.

Jump to Post

07.07.2012 6:14pm

Dr Squirrel
medicine woman

Added Cut-Revive...that's brilliant.  ...No, brain, it's not enough reason to start a new playthrough.  Shut up.

I've never been able to let myself name characters anything other than their default names.

Jump to Post

07.07.2012 8:50pm

Sam Biscuits
Custard Creams

Dr Squirrel said:

Wait what WHAT SERIOUSLY - Put over four hundred combined hours of gameplay in across multiple playthroughs before realizing you can use the Buggy to ride back to the Midgar Continent  via the cargo ship.

Maybe...bluer... - Spend the first four hours of playtime configuring your in-game window colors./quote]

Done these, well maybe not four hours but quite a while.  Thinking of playing through it agai, not long till I finish a IX game.  I want to play X as I haven't in years but since there is apparantly a HD release of it soon, I'll wait.

Jump to Post

08.06.2012 1:44pm

Zubis
Registered Member

How to make no-one buy your FF7 PC game:

1. Don't put it on Steam.
2. Have a leak which then reveals that SecureRom is the DRM of choice you chose.

Jump to Post

08.06.2012 4:36pm

amaron
No answer, must be that deaf bitch.

Zubis said:

2. Have a leak which then reveals that SecureRom is the DRM of choice you chose.

Guess I'll be sticking with the PSN/PSX version.

Jump to Post

08.06.2012 4:50pm

Kal
yes

How can a company be so poorly run ? It's like they're the opposite of alchemists, turning gold into lead.

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter