Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Final Fantasy Series

So FFXIII-2 is out.

< Prev 1 2 3 ... 14 Next >

01.31.2012 11:26pm
Thread Creator

Zubis
Registered Member

Anyone picking it up?

Should I have even bothered to make a thread?

Not even Free Spirit?

Jump to Post

01.31.2012 11:33pm

Testament
Shamshot

Almost picked it up when I saw Amazon is now offering a $20 credit, but I can wait.

Jump to Post

01.31.2012 11:46pm

Lexx
Terran Angel

My brother got it.  So far, he likes it a lot more than XIII.

Jump to Post

02.01.2012 12:08am

Amer
pew pew pew

I almost picked it up today, just because I happened to be at a game store getting something else. I just couldn't do it. I've pulled the trigger on release day for every FF game since IX (since I've old enough to buy my own, basically) but after XII and XIII, I can't do it anymore. I'm going to wait and get some opinions first. 

Jump to Post

02.01.2012 1:08am

greenyxi
Let's Player

Yep, I pre-ordered it today. While it may not be the greatest FF to date, even the worst FFs are better than the majority of the trashy games that are released lately.
I, for one, am looking forward to it :p

My most recent 3 let's plays:

Zelda: Oracle of Seasons - Link (Din, Onox, Maku...I'm so funny)
Killer7 (Completed) - Link
Luigi's Mansion (Completed!) - Link
My main youtube page: Link

Jump to Post

02.01.2012 1:29am

Fuuko Sakurada
Momoia =D

I pre-ordered it and I was supposed to get it today, but Canada Post got lazy somewhere and decided to deliver it to me tomorrow xD I can wait though, but I was a little concerned because most ratings on gaming websites rated it lower than FF13, but you never know until you try, I guess ...I mean, many people didn't like FF13 and I didn't think it was so bad and yet I never liked FF12 so yeah ...also feel relieved to see someone likes it =]

BoA*

Best of Asia * since 2000

Jump to Post

02.01.2012 1:53am

Mavilu
Yep, still gaming

I was in mall today and I saw and ad for it at some electronic store and aaaalmost got it. Then, I remembered that I have pretty bad luck with release day purchases, so, I figured I'd let you guys play it first and then based on what you have to say, think about it.

The guys at Kotaku seemed to have liked it a lot.

Jump to Post

02.01.2012 2:54am

Seldomseen
Old Guard

Yeah, I got it. The guy at EB Games even gave me an extra skin and weapon code at no extra cost (not that you would have to pay any extra for it if you pre-ordered it, but I didn't; and the only other people who are supposed to be able to get the codes without having pre-ordered the game are those who pay for a store warranty, which I also didn't; so I guess he figured he'd have extras lying around either way, and decided to give me one of them).

Jump to Post

02.01.2012 3:12am

kjonez
with a Z

Damnit....I almost forgot about this game until I saw the thread title.
Still not going to get it.

Jump to Post

02.01.2012 5:35am

Free Spirit
Zetta Member

Of course Free Spirit is getting it!  I pre-ordered it on Amazon, but it hasn't arrived yet.  Gotta finish off Dissidia 012 first, though.  Even if I knew how to get the demo, I wouldn't have played it, since I want to go into FFXIII-2 with as little spoilers as possible.  I already know way too much as it is.  Although, the TV ads pretty much give away everything I already knew about the game, so maybe I don't know as much as I thought. 

Yes, I am still technically playing 012, after nearly ten months.  Good god.  I still have FFIV Complete to get to!

Jump to Post

02.01.2012 6:48am

Som
Genitals are Funny

Na didn't get it. Didn't even know it was being released anytime soon. Even if i knew i probably wouldn't get it. Haven't finished (no where near finished) XIII yet and i'd want to finish that first. I did watch a couple hours of it streamed though. Looked ok.

Jump to Post

02.01.2012 12:16pm

Crono
Crono can cross dimensions too!

Reviews seem to be decent for it, pointing out the obvious flaws we knew going in (VAs/story bs/ fubarad paradigms) so I'll probably pick it up about April.  I still have ME2 to replay before 3 and I never did most of the DLC so that will take some time.

Currently Playing: Dark Cloud 2: 3 hours.
Also Playing: CT, FF VI, Solatorobo, Secret of Mana, Halo 4.
Just Finished: Fable II: 7 hours.

Jump to Post

02.01.2012 1:38pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

With ME3 and the 360 version of The Witcher 2 coming down the pipe soon, it's hard to justify it... I liked XIII a lot, but the frustrating level of difficulty made me want to never play it again.  I've heard a lot of good stuff about the sequel, so we'll see.

But that's probably moot because my wife's all about getting it, so  it'll get tossed in the Tax Return Game Purchase pile.

Jump to Post

02.01.2012 1:45pm

Sanna
What a Tedious fight!

All the changes they've made make me curious, but I haven't even finished XIII and I don't think I ever will. 

Jump to Post

02.01.2012 3:13pm

Colinp42
Registered Member

It arrived yesterday.  I watched the opening, which was pretty and incomprehensible, like an FF should be.  I won't be playing it for quite some time though as there are other things I want to get to first.

I actually THINK I ended up getting $30 credit from Amazon for this (plus the Omega battle)!  I preordered it when Amazon was offering $10.  When I saw it went up to $20, I contacted their customer service about it (I had already received the e-mail with the $10 credit).  He eventually gave me an additional $10 credit and I got a confirmation e-mail.  But later on yesterday, I got another e-mail about a $10 credit.  So I'll probably preorder ME3 soon and hopefully I'll have $30 to go towards it!

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 2 3 ... 14 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter