Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Final Fantasy Series

Theatrhythm

05.04.2012 1:16pm

amaron
No answer, must be that deaf bitch.

Jump to Post

05.14.2012 1:21am

Ramses
Registered Member

Just saw this. Can't believe it's real.

2011 FFO Fantasy Football Champion

Jump to Post

07.03.2012 2:48pm

Shadow
Comes and goes like the wind...

I'm pretty close to just going out and buying a Nintendo 3DS today for this game (and probably Mario)

Jump to Post

07.03.2012 4:49pm

Testament
Shamshot

I hope you can disable, or lower the volume of, the chime.

Jump to Post

07.03.2012 7:08pm

Fuuko Sakurada
Momoia =D

I pre-ordered my copy a few weeks ago and it shipped out today, so I guess I will have to wait xD probably should have waited to get it at my local video game store, but anyway ...anyone else got it and tried yet?

BoA*

Best of Asia * since 2000

Jump to Post

07.03.2012 7:44pm

amaron
No answer, must be that deaf bitch.

I want the FFXI DLC. I hope they offer it in the US.

Jump to Post

07.04.2012 4:02pm

Catastrophe
I'm Catbug!

Testament said:

I hope you can disable, or lower the volume of, the chime.

Indeed you can. In the Settings.

Fuuko, I tried it out last night after buying it. It took me a couple tries to get used to the controls, but after that it was smooth sailing. The graphics are adorable and it's actually a lot of fun.

Jump to Post

07.05.2012 6:30am

Spidey
So Sigh Ety

I think this is actually a great idea. A way to relive all my favorite soundtracks and have fun at the same time. Nice.  One things for sure, it's better than FF13

Edit: Wow I thought this was a new thread. Had never heard of this game before

Jump to Post

07.05.2012 10:39am
 (Edited on 07.06.2012 at 3:03am)

Fuuko Sakurada
Momoia =D

Got my copy today and started the basic courses on a couple of titles ...and it's a very cute game, I just wonder if it develops further with more songs + difficulty ...I am not sure I feel that it's worth full price atm though

Edit: Played more and it's definitely a good game and has multiplayer and StreetPass options tied to the game, I recommend!

Jump to Post

07.10.2012 11:47pm

Vyers
Dark Adonis

Demo's fun so far. Only played the Man with the Machine Gun on the first two difficulties, and S ranked the two of them

"Ultimate" difficulty level did not go so well, haha

Jump to Post

07.11.2012 2:30pm

Colinp42
Registered Member

I really wish I could get this, but I never really use handheld systems as is so I can't justify buying a 3DS.  I bet there's absolutely no reason this couldn't have just been on the DS (or DS as well) except they hoped this might sell systems.

Jump to Post

07.11.2012 5:07pm

greenyxi
Let's Player

Colinp42 said:

I really wish I could get this, but I never really use handheld systems as is so I can't justify buying a 3DS.  I bet there's absolutely no reason this couldn't have just been on the DS (or DS as well) except they hoped this might sell systems.

Probably true, but having the movies on the back layer and the note toucheries on the front layer is really prettiful. The added depth really improves the game imo.
Still, they could have released on DS and 3DS...who knows why. Probably summat that only pro business peoples could think up ;)

My most recent 3 let's plays:

Zelda: Oracle of Seasons - Link (Din, Onox, Maku...I'm so funny)
Killer7 (Completed) - Link
Luigi's Mansion (Completed!) - Link
My main youtube page: Link

Jump to Post

07.11.2012 5:16pm
 (Edited on 07.11.2012 at 9:23pm)

Testament
Shamshot

It appears that the demo is not available on the NA eShop.

Jump to Post

07.11.2012 6:21pm

Vyers
Dark Adonis

Oh weird.

I am using the EU eShop for anyone who was confused.

Jump to Post

07.11.2012 10:54pm

Fuuko Sakurada
Momoia =D

Colinp42 said:

It must be because of the cinematics in the background of the event songs; they're crisp and clear and not pixelly. I remember when I played FF4 DS, the intro and ending cinematic were all pixelly and stuff so it wouldn't have looked as nice ...plus SE said that they wanted to release it on the DS in the first place, but held back for fear that the game would look ugly ...plus the cinematics of FF13 took a lot of space ( the game was 3 disks ) and they got some cinematics for that too in the game and it looks crisp and clear, just like if you were playing FF13 minus the HD

Jump to Post

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter