Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Community Discussion  >  General Discussion

FFO, How old were you?

< Prev 1 2 3 4 Next >

01.08.2021 1:51pm

Fuuko Sakurada
Momoia =D

I think I was 14 when I first came here, didn't have internet at home back then so logged in at school ...back when the website had uploaded all openings of the old FF games on PS1 to then get a message saying that bandwith is too expensive to host and that they are looking for someone to host =) former name was Noxy Schala

BoA*

Best of Asia * since 2000

Jump to Post

01.19.2021 5:28pm

Plumbum
Yes, what of it?

^ I Remember You! I hope all is well in your neck of the woods!

Next month, I hit my 20th year anniversary being a member here...Man...

Jump to Post

01.20.2021 3:06am

Enkidoh
Time Travelling White Mage

Haha I'm the same Plumbum! This year is my 20th anniversary on this forum too (although I registered later, in September or thereabouts). And I first accessed this site not by PC either, but on the Dreamcast web browser! (I couldn't post anything though, as the browser didn't support vbscript). Finally got a net-capable PC and from then on I didn't look back. :D

And Noxy, I remember you! Welcome back! :D

Jump to Post

12.27.2021 11:03am

Indiana Jerico
Sinfully Delicious v2
Administrator

I'm trying to see if I can still find the exact registration email. But I'm pretty sure it was in 1999. That means I've been a member for 22 years now.

===

"Plans? What plans? I'm making this up as I go!"

Jump to Post

12.30.2021 2:37am

Jed Kemsley
Registered Member

I originally registered as Gallus in March 2001, I believe.

Jump to Post

12.30.2021 2:50am

Magnus
Registered Member

I went by another name, which has since faded into obscurity, when I first joined.

I joined 1998-1999, I was about 14 when I joined. Fresh out of FF7. If there was an age restriction, it was not really broadcast well. I joined because I wanted to talk videogames, namely FF7/FFT/FF8.

Yeah, it was the most popular.... and sadly, being a popular place tends to attract some bad apples who would make this community look bad.

Jump to Post

02.16.2022 1:53am

Arckanghel
Pirate.

16 or 17. Been around 24 years now.

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 2 3 4 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter