Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Community Discussion  >  General Discussion

What do you do for work?

< Prev 1 2 3 Next >

01.21.2019 6:36am

LB
Necromancer of Winning

Somehow, I am a landlord. It is the easiest best paying job on the fucking planet. The word Lord is part of my job title. Chicks are like ohhh you got any free apartments? I'm like no, just a space next to me in bed. Additionally I take care of my handicapped daughter, 24/7/365. Except when she is at school or asleep. In general she is easy to take care of, but it is a heavy burden. Wouldn't be here without her. 

Jump to Post

04.18.2019 2:02pm

Swoony
Registered Member

LB said:

Additionally I take care of my handicapped daughter, 24/7/365. Except when she is at school or asleep. In general she is easy to take care of, but it is a heavy burden. Wouldn't be here without her. 

<3

Jump to Post

04.20.2019 3:21pm

Enkidoh
Time Travelling White Mage

I work for a company outsourced to handle call centre and paperwork processing for the Australian government - originally I was meant to be trained to answer inbound phone calls in the call centre but due to the company aquiring new contracts I was given the task of processing childcare subsidy claims instead, which is basically data entry. It's mind numbing and all the red tape I've had to learn makes my head hurt, but at it's heart it's a simple job that is 8am-4pm Monday to Friday that  has me sitting in a comfy chair in front of a computer in a nice comfortable air-conditioned office, a welcome change from the manual labour for peanuts my previous jobs have mostly been.

And importantly it pays well, with the management surprisingly likeable and approachable (in other words, they're not dicks at all), and with opportunities for promotion and movement into other roles in the company, so things are looking up for me. :D

Jump to Post

06.03.2019 4:53pm

Plumbum
Yes, what of it?

I help clean houses and aid my landlord.

I also paint pictures and murals. (Who knew?) I get paid for it too. (Who knew?) Yet, I'm still learning how to draw... :( That is the fun job. I start painting a picture of the Last Supper for the church I attend. I drew it out last year, had to stop due to weather (location I do it at doesn't open as much in the snowy months,) and hopefully start painting it tomorrow. 8x4 feet. Wish me luck guys. 

Jump to Post

06.07.2019 7:20pm

Fukiyama
Sysadmin of my brain

Plumbum said:

I help clean houses and aid my landlord.

I also paint pictures and murals. (Who knew?) I get paid for it too. (Who knew?) Yet, I'm still learning how to draw... :( That is the fun job. I start painting a picture of the Last Supper for the church I attend. I drew it out last year, had to stop due to weather (location I do it at doesn't open as much in the snowy months,) and hopefully start painting it tomorrow. 8x4 feet. Wish me luck guys. 

Post a picture of it when you're done?

Jump to Post

01.19.2020 6:56am

Jed Kemsley
Registered Member

I'm unemployed and living in a motel...

Jump to Post

02.03.2020 2:54am

Plumbum
Yes, what of it?

LB said:
Chicks are like ohhh you got any free apartments? I'm like no, just a space next to me in bed.
I LOLed.??

And yes Fujiyama I will post it when I finish. I switched jobs, and now have become the Night Manager at the store near my house. People hate me because I care them. Made a friend out of a woman who chewed me out for not selling her liquor when she didn't have ID despite being 70. My hands were tied.

Don't give up Jed. Things will turn around. Things were rough for me a few years back too. Keep honest hustling man.

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 2 3 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter