Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Gaming Discussion

Gaming Deals & Sales

< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15 Next >

04.22.2013 2:02am

Areas
Formerly Kenshin

Yeah, I bought the PS3 GOTY discs.

Jump to Post

04.22.2013 2:21am

ManjiSanji
Insanity Mongoose

So yeah, the Rain Slicked Precipice of Darkness 3 is great.  It's by the same guy that did Cthulu Saves the world, and it's a blast.

Jump to Post

04.22.2013 7:17am

Som
Genitals are Funny

Just noticed, Portal 2 is 75% off for the weekend on Steam, but i think the weekend is over kinda soon (already Monday afternoon here lol) so might want to hurry up.

It has a Steam Workshop page thing as well so it's worth the $5 just for custom maps

EDIT - Also Witcher 2 for $8. It's probably been cheaper before, but $8 still seems like a bargin.

Jump to Post

04.26.2013 10:58pm

Cult of Personality
Insert witty remark here.

If you have yet to purchase the Tomb Raider reboot yet and own a Playstation 3, might want to go check out the Playstation store cause they're having a flash sale on it for $29.99.  

Jump to Post

04.27.2013 12:36am

Crono
Crono can cross dimensions too!

Damn, if it was the disc based version I'd hop right on that.  Oh well, It's consitently $40 lately so 30 for a disc should happen soon.  Thanks for the heads up though.

Currently Playing: Dark Cloud 2: 3 hours.
Also Playing: CT, FF VI, Solatorobo, Secret of Mana, Halo 4.
Just Finished: Fable II: 7 hours.

Jump to Post

04.28.2013 8:46am

Testament
Shamshot

Zone of the Enders HD Collection (PS3 & 360) is currently $17.99 on Amazon.

Jump to Post

04.28.2013 8:48am

JSG
Registered Member

Injustice will be 35 dollars at Toys R Us this week.

Jump to Post

04.29.2013 1:05am

Rhaegar
World Warrior 21007

SimCity 4 Deluxe is $5 on Steam. If you're at all into SimCity, but not the bullshit EA's been pulling recently, I'd go for it.

Jump to Post

04.29.2013 3:48am

judge_raz
Ceci n'est pas une lobster

JSG said:

Injustice will be 35 dollars at Toys R Us this week.

Oh...god...dammit.

"Of Christ's twelve Apostles Judas alone proved to be traitor. But if he had acquired power, he would have represented the other eleven Apostles as traitors, and also all the lesser Apostles whom Luke numbers as seventy." - Leon Trotsky

I have a blog. This is its URL. You should read it. It's about education and skepticism and books and it has a lot of pictures of Batman and Robin in it: https://baldermoon.wordpress.com/

Jump to Post

04.29.2013 6:55am
Thread Creator

Ashilyn
Career GM

judge_raz said:

Oh...god...dammit.

That was my exact reaction.

Jump to Post

04.30.2013 4:37pm
 (Edited on 04.30.2013 at 4:52pm)

Crono
Crono can cross dimensions too!

https://www.joystiq.com/2013/04/30/xbox-live-discounts-this-week-on-scott-pilgrim-nfl-blitz-symph/

Pretty decent sales on XBL right now including Castlevania SotN ($4),  Scott Pilgrim ($4), and The Simpsons Arcade Game ($5).

And one of my all-time favorites Pac Man CE DX for $5!

Jump to Post

04.30.2013 9:00pm

Areas
Formerly Kenshin

Playstation All Stars ia apparently going to be $19.99 for PS Plus members starting today.  My HDD is so full  but the ability to play the PS3 and Vita versions for $20 is going to be hard to pass up.  There are many more gaming deals going on this week, including MGS, DMC, LBP, Infamous, Bioshock, etc.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/04/29/playstation-plus-update-zombie-tycoon-ii-free-for-members/

Jump to Post

04.30.2013 10:16pm
Thread Creator

Ashilyn
Career GM

A lot of those are even cheaper with PS+. Also, Growlanser IV is $15 on PSN right now. ANyone who likes SRPGs really needs to pick it up.

Jump to Post

05.03.2013 8:21pm

Areas
Formerly Kenshin

Sleeping Dogs is going to be next week's free PS+ game!  Looking forward to it (though I need to make room in my damn HDD)!

Jump to Post

05.03.2013 8:37pm
Thread Creator

Ashilyn
Career GM

Huh. Source? They normally don't announce the new content until Monday. I wouldn't be surprised, though, since it's been a PS+ game in the EU for a few months, and all the US PS+ custmers do is bitch about not getting the games the EU does (and then bitch about the games being too old when they do get them).

Edit: Never mind, apparently it was in the Blogcast. Sleeping Dogs, Pinball Arcade and a bunch of tables, Knytt Underground, and BlazBlue:COntinuum Shift (probably the Vita version).

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter