Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Gaming Discussion

This was unexpected (regarding Persona 4)

< Prev 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next >

05.02.2012 1:20am
Thread Creator

CaButler
Winter Knight of the Unseelie Court

Chie with Jam's colors:

And Akihiko with Bang's colors:

They just seem to fit really well with them.

Jump to Post

05.02.2012 2:10am

grey_haven
Formerly known as 'Trekster'

Am I the only one having Ehrgeiz flashbacks?

Jump to Post

05.02.2012 2:46am

FenixDown
The King's orders are absolute

Oh man, that new Teddie voice is terrible. And I agree with CaButler that Rise just sounds like she's a little older. I am definitely feeling more hyped about this game than I had when it was first announced. I probably won't get it on release without some kind of promotion going on, but if I find it on sale, I'd be up for trying it out. 

Let's Play Chrono Trigger
Let's Play The Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past
Let's Play Final Fantasy VI

Jump to Post

05.02.2012 3:00am
Thread Creator

CaButler

grey_haven said:

Yes, you are.  You should get that looked at.

Jump to Post

05.02.2012 3:30am
 (Edited on 05.02.2012 at 5:23pm)

Ashilyn
Career GM

grey_haven said:

Probably. This looks to be a much more competant fighter done by a company with a history of making fighters, unlike Ehrgeiz. So hopefully no one is having flashbacks to anything taht awful @_@

As for Rise and her voice sounding older, I guess that works. My only real issue with that is... it's only been two months since the events of P4. Still, I guess that makes enough sense.

Jump to Post

05.02.2012 2:23pm
Thread Creator

CaButler

in other news: Persona 4: Golden has been annouced for a US release this fall.

Here's the home page for the game, but as you expect, it's pretty bare bones at the moment.

Jump to Post

05.02.2012 5:08pm

Ashilyn
Career GM

Someone should rename this to a general P4 thread, methinks.

But yeah, The Golden being confirmed for relase (and the timing makes sense, I bet they're recording the new dialogue at the same time as P4:Arena. It also confirms me getting a Vita before it comes out. Though are they really renaming Marie to "Mary"? It's a small change, but it seems so incredibly pointless. I am completely psyched though. I'm in the middle of replaying P4 as we speak, but I'm also the guy who finished Persona 3 Portable and immediately started playing it again, so I have no real issue playing a better version of the game in a fwe months (assuming I have a Vita). Either way it'll be one of the first games I pick up when I do.

Jump to Post

05.03.2012 2:32am

FenixDown

P4 Golden is the only reason I even want a Vita at present. I seriously doubt I'll have one by the time P4G is released as the Vita is still really really expensive, but that might not stop me from getting the game so that when the day arrives when I do have a Vita, I won't have to worry about not being able to find the game in stores anymore for whatever reason. It'll be sweet if Atlus bundles it with a soundtrack cd of some of the new music like they did with the PS2 release.

Speaking of soundtracks, today I got the Never More - Reincarnation: Persona 4 arranged album in the mail. Listening to it now and I'm really enjoying it so far. It has the version of I'll Face Myself (Battle) that was used in one of the shadow battles in the anime. Apparently, there was a live Persona music concert in Japan a couple weeks ago that was pretty Persona 4-oriented, including music from Golden, Animation, and Arena. I hope they release a cd of that someday.

Jump to Post

05.03.2012 2:50am

Ashilyn
Career GM

FenixDown said:

P4 Golden is the only reason I even want a Vita at present. I seriously doubt I'll have one by the time P4G is released as the Vita is still really really expensive, but that might not stop me from getting the game so that when the day arrives when I do have a Vita, I won't have to worry about not being able to find the game in stores anymore for whatever reason. It'll be sweet if Atlus bundles it with a soundtrack cd of some of the new music like they did with the PS2 release.

Speaking of soundtracks, today I got the Never More - Reincarnation: Persona 4 arranged album in the mail. Listening to it now and I'm really enjoying it so far. It has the version of I'll Face Myself (Battle) that was used in one of the shadow battles in the anime. Apparently, there was a live Persona music concert in Japan a couple weeks ago that was pretty Persona 4-oriented, including music from Golden, Animation, and Arena. I hope they release a cd of that someday.

I'm pretty sure pretty much every Vita game is available digitally, so availability shouldn't be an issue. ANd yeah, I love that arrange album. The "full" version of Reach Out To The Truth is so good, sometimes I turn down the game's volume so I can play it over it without the weird overlap when the normal version starts playing XD

Jump to Post

05.03.2012 3:52am
Thread Creator

CaButler

You guys got a link to where I can buy this arranged album?  Sounds like something I should have.

Jump to Post

05.03.2012 3:59am

FenixDown

http://www.play-asia.com/Never_More_Persona_4_Rinne_Tensei/paOS-13-71-9x-49-en-70-4dhf.html

I don't remember it being quite that pricey when I ordered it, though I did buy it with Persona 3 Portable's OST and a $5 off code, so maybe it was. If you get something else to push your total before shipping over $60, I can PM you a discount code since I probably won't use it before it expires.

Jump to Post

05.09.2012 10:00pm
Thread Creator

CaButler

So, Persona 4 is getting it's own fight stick.

I may be tempted to get this if the price is good enough.

Jump to Post

06.12.2012 2:35am

FenixDown

Atlus announced today a pre-order bonus for Persona 4 Arena: an arranged soundtrack CD.

Jump to Post

06.12.2012 7:28am

Spidey
So Sigh Ety

Uh, am I the only one who thinks Teddy sounds exactly like he did in Persona 4? Am I missing something here? O_o

Jump to Post

06.12.2012 7:38am

Ashilyn
Career GM

You probably are. COmpletely different voice actor (Sam Reigal instead of Dave Wittenburg) that sounds higher pitched and whiner.

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter