Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Gaming Discussion

What's the latest game you purchased?

< Prev 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 57 Next >

10.29.2014 5:24pm

Amer
pew pew pew

X-Wing and TIE Fighter yesterday, still need to play. I probably would have bought all the adventure games too if I didn't already have them on Steam. 

Jump to Post

10.31.2014 2:14pm

FenixDown
The King's orders are absolute

I bought Super Smash Bros on 3DS the other day. Not used to the button layout and the small screen, but I am enjoying trying out some of the new characters like Mega Man and Shulk. Music is great too, of course.

Let's Play Chrono Trigger
Let's Play The Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past
Let's Play Final Fantasy VI

Jump to Post

11.03.2014 11:04pm

Kellios
Yikes and away!

If anyone's playing Advanced Warfare, let me know. I'll play with ya if you're on PS4 =)

Jump to Post

11.03.2014 11:35pm

Cult of Personality
Insert witty remark here.

Not one for mobile games, but I bought The Room off the Google Play store.  I got hooked immediately with the puzzle solving in it that I bought the sequel and now am hunting for any games for the PC that are like those 2.  So if anyone here has played The Room and can suggest any games, it'd be very welcome.

Jump to Post

11.12.2014 12:54am

Ramses
Registered Member

Halo MCC To bad it's been a total cluster all day!

2011 FFO Fantasy Football Champion

Jump to Post

11.12.2014 1:40am

Mavilu
Yep, still gaming

After much hesitating, I pre-ordered Dragon Age: Inquisition, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Jump to Post

11.12.2014 3:55am

Rhaegar
World Warrior 21007

Assassin's Creed Rogue (360) and Unity (PS4) are both in my hands.

Jump to Post

11.14.2014 3:54pm

Ghast
Adult Human

Sweet. I have this crazy theory that they did not provide review copies of Rogue because it is actually better than ACU.

I downloaded the PS3 version of Far Cry 4 because I am a terrible person. Four hours in and so far it has persuaded me that Dragon Age is the game to actually buy next week.

Jump to Post

11.19.2014 11:38pm

Ramses
Registered Member

Disgaea D2 and God of War 3 G.H. just came in the mail. Only paid $30 for the 2 of them from Best Buy having them on clearence.
 They weren't even crushed like the last Blu Ray  ordered from them.

Jump to Post

11.25.2014 11:59am

Mavilu
Yep, still gaming

Oy, late night decisions, my 360 is so old that I must get the antenna thingy to connect to the Internet, and I want to play all the Mass Effect trilogy DLC and see the alternate ending, so I bought it all on PSN... like ten minutes ago, they take a while to load, I'm a night person, but it looks like it'll be sun up before I get to finish downloading, haha.

Jump to Post

11.26.2014 3:20am

FenixDown
The King's orders are absolute

Not that I needed yet another 3DS game so soon after getting A Link Between Worlds and Smash Bros 3DS around my birthday, but I picked up Persona Q today. Not sure when I'll get around to starting it.

Jump to Post

11.28.2014 5:17pm

Rhaegar
World Warrior 21007

I've got a PS4 now. Woo. Bent down to the Black Friday pressure and got the bundle with Grand Theft Auto V and The Last of Us remastered.

Jump to Post

12.01.2014 12:39pm

Areas
Formerly Kenshin

Bought Diablo for $30 and Dragon Age Inquisition for $45.  Both on PS4. 

Jump to Post

12.02.2014 5:20pm

Testament
Shamshot

Picked up The Evil Within, Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor, Dark Souls II & Theatrhythm: Curtain Call for $75.

Jump to Post

12.03.2014 11:05pm

Tristan
Just Giv'r

Bought Ryse and BF4 for the Xbone on Black Friday and caved a couple days later for DA: Inquisition. Hoping it's as good as the first.

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 57 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter