Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Gaming Discussion

What's the latest game you purchased?

< Prev 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 57 Next >

12.04.2014 1:28pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

Attempted to play my brother's PS3 copy of DA:I last night.  My PSN was connected to... to some Origin account I couldn't even identify, and my Origin account listed no PSN accounts linked to it. 

Also the game looked hilariously ugly.  So I bought the PC version on sale at Amazon (still only $45!), which was an unwise but not super-damaging purchase.

Jump to Post

12.04.2014 6:52pm

Mavilu
Yep, still gaming

Oh, I got a refund for the PS3 version, not even worth trying to play it, that, if you actually *can* play it at all.
I hear the PC players are having as many issues as the last generaton console players, but at least they've promised patches for the PC one?

Jump to Post

12.04.2014 10:40pm

JSG
Registered Member

Guilty Gear Xrd.

Jump to Post

12.05.2014 11:04pm
Thread Creator

Catastrophe
I'm Catbug!

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire.

Jump to Post

12.06.2014 1:04am

FenixDown
The King's orders are absolute

Bought a Wii U on Cyber Monday bundled with Super Mario 3D World and Nintendo Land. Spent more time setting it up than actually playing it so far but I like what I've seen of 3D World so far.

Let's Play Chrono Trigger
Let's Play The Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past
Let's Play Final Fantasy VI

Jump to Post

12.07.2014 1:23am

Testament
Shamshot

I'll be purchasing this next week.

Jump to Post

12.07.2014 2:20am

Mavilu
Yep, still gaming

Uuuh, thanks for the heads up!

Jump to Post

12.07.2014 3:26am

Jaran
I'm going to try SCIENCE!

Just got Bravely Default as an early xmas gift from a friend. The demo didn't impress me, but I'm a few hours in and having a better time of it now, prolly since I'm not getting thrown in on the deep end this time

Jump to Post

12.12.2014 4:35am

Turhaya
The Batman

Not sure if this counts but I got a PS4 over Thanksgiving that came with GTA V and TLoU Remastered (which I both already have for PS3).

The actual latest game I bought is
Ultra Street Fighter IV on Steam. :)

And
Valkyria Chronicles before that (also have on PS3).

Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth

And tons of other crap since I last posted here. Sup.

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.

Jump to Post

12.13.2014 6:33am

Coolsetzer
Formerly Furysetzer

I scored a really good deal on some PS3 games at a pawn shop the other day. For $20, I picked up Jak and Daxter Collection, FF ARR, Transformers: Fall of Cybertron and Genesis Collection. They all had cases, too. Going to check them out this weekend.

Jump to Post

12.25.2014 9:00pm

Ramses
Registered Member

Got Lego BATMAN 3 for Christmas.

2011 FFO Fantasy Football Champion

Jump to Post

12.25.2014 9:16pm

Cult of Personality
Insert witty remark here.

Got Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth, Shin Megami Tensei IV, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Pokémon Omega Ruby, and Bravely Default for Christmas.  So I'm going to rocking the 3DS for awhile.  Plus I just bought The Walking Dead Season 2.

Jump to Post

01.02.2015 4:17am

Mavilu
Yep, still gaming

I'm just about to either get Valiant Hearts: The Great War or Child of Light, eventually, I'll get both but I can't decide which one will be first, I think it will be Valiant Hearts, although that's a grim way to start the year, maybe it'll be Child of Light... or  Valiant Hearts... I can't decide!.

Jump to Post

01.03.2015 4:41am

Amer
pew pew pew

If you get Valiant Hearts I would wait until it's in the $7 dollar range instead of full price. I enjoyed it and yeah it has some feels in there at the end, but it's really nothing more than an easy puzzle game (I'm not sure you can really call it an adventure game, the puzzles are too easy IMO and not much effort is needed to solve them, all the elements needed are usually right there, etc.) with a WWI veneer. 

Jump to Post

01.03.2015 8:19pm

vinnyvalentino
Hyperion Master

I got Civilization IV and all the expansion packs on sale on steam recently to add to my collection.

And that, as they say, is that.

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 57 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter