Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Gaming Discussion

What's the latest game you purchased?

< Prev 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 57 Next >

01.04.2015 12:09am

Mavilu
Yep, still gaming

Okay, I might wait, it is really tempting, though.
I ended up getting Child of Light and I'm very glad I did.

Jump to Post

01.12.2015 4:25am

Ramses
Registered Member

I ordered Fist of the North Star 2 cheap on Amazon when I grabbed an external HD for my Xbox ONE. May be the last 360 game I ever buy besides Ultra Street Fighter 4 (wipes away a tear). I prordered Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires, but it got pushed back to the end of February. Then I grabbed Madden 15 at K-Mart for $29.99. Missed the Black Friday price, and I just couldn't do it again.

2011 FFO Fantasy Football Champion

Jump to Post

01.15.2015 3:09pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

Gamestop in Canada has the original Deluxe WiiU bundle on for $149.99. Despite not really wanting one, I couldn't say no. It took a while to decide on which game to grab, though Howie helped a bit (thanks again). After confessing I've never played a Zelda game (minus a few hours of LttP back in the day), I bought Wind Waker. So...yeah. Now I have a WiiU. Huh.

Jump to Post

01.15.2015 3:39pm

Testament
Shamshot

That's a good price.  I haven't played mine in months, despite picking up Bayonetta 2 on release.  My priorities are all messed up.

Jump to Post

01.15.2015 4:54pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

It'll give me a break from Dragon Age: Inquisition, which I've been playing pretty much non-stop since release.

Jump to Post

01.18.2015 6:47pm

Ramses
Registered Member

I'm sick as I grabbed Ultra Street Fighter 4. My 4th purchase of basiclly the same game (IV, Super, Arcade, U). I have so many SF games from PSX, and GBA on to now, and I'm still horrible at them.

Jump to Post

01.19.2015 9:30am

landstander
Registered Member

The last game I purchased was Neo XYX on the Dreamcast, which is actually still quite reasonable via ebay.  If you're into shmups or the Dreamcast in general, it's a fantastic title.

Jump to Post

01.19.2015 2:26pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

I snagged Mario Kart 8 and a Wii U pro controller. A few people came over Friday for drinks and Mario Kart. So much fun.

Jump to Post

01.23.2015 2:19pm

Amer
pew pew pew

Can I just vent for a minute? I will be buying my 3rd 3DS when the New XL comes out next month with Majora's Mask. 

I currently don't have one. I sold my last one late last year to a friend who wanted to give it to their kid. After Bravely Default I hadn't touched it in months....so no big deal. 

But now that I'm getting a new one, I'm sitting with $30 in eShop credit from various promotions, and I can't buy 3DS games on the Wii U? God forbid I could get Link Between Worlds on sale this week. I can buy whatever I want on nintendo.com.....but I can't use my eShop credit even though I'm logged in? What the fuck nintendo. 

Jump to Post

01.23.2015 6:45pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

Man I love Nintendo but the eShop is the hottest of hot garbage.

LOOK AT ALL THESE DEALS!  Just not using, like, the internet.

Jump to Post

01.23.2015 10:47pm

JSG
Registered Member

I love how Nintendo STILL hasn't quite figured out how the Internet works.

Jump to Post

01.27.2015 7:33pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

Freedom Wars for the Vita. I've never played a Monster Hunter game, and apparently this is a Monster Hunter/shooter hybrid. I'm in over my head so far, but really enjoying it.

Jump to Post

01.28.2015 4:14am

JSG
Registered Member

Took advantage of Gamestop's 3 for 10 dollars bin to grab Fallout New Vegas, Dishonored, Hitman Absolution, Bullet Storm, Heavenly Sword, and Infamous 2.

Jump to Post

01.29.2015 5:39am

Spoony
TEH DISCORD CREW~

Suikoden II is FINALLY on the Playstation Store!

Almost shelled out the $100-$150 for the disc so many times over the years, and now I get to play it for a mere $10.

Hope it's actually worth the wait.

Jump to Post

02.09.2015 7:13pm

FenixDown
The King's orders are absolute

Late to the party I know, but I bought a double pack of Skyrim and Bioshock Infinite (which also has the original Bioshock included) today since it was cheaper than buying both games separate. No clue when I'll actually try them out but I've been interested for a long time. I also picked up a couple used copies of Professor Layton games for the DS (Curious Village and Diabolical Box) from a second hand store. They look to be in good condition and I'll be checking those out soon enough as well.

Let's Play Chrono Trigger
Let's Play The Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past
Let's Play Final Fantasy VI

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 57 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter