Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Gaming Discussion

What's the latest game you purchased?

< Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 57 Next >

12.24.2011 6:30pm

Seldomseen
Old Guard

Trine 2. And I'd play it, but I'm waiting for my old roommates to get off WoW. :/

Jump to Post

12.29.2011 1:28am

Indiana Jerico
Sinfully Delicious v2
Administrator

The Prince of Persia pack and Assassin's Creed I & II off Steam.

===

"Plans? What plans? I'm making this up as I go!"

Jump to Post

12.30.2011 1:34am

Amer
pew pew pew

Damn you steam.

I said I wouldn't buy anything this sale unless Dungeon Seige Complete or War in the North went on sale. 

And today they both are. 

I've been wanting to try the DS games for a while, and I've put in probably 4  or 5 hours into WITN, but on 360. The PC version seems to be a little more stable, and while it starts off dry it really picks up and gets addictive after the first hour. 

Jump to Post

12.30.2011 3:10am

Onyx
Butts
Administrator

I just purchased KOTOR on Steam for $6.

I have Windows 7 and a widescreen monitor.

This has not been pretty so far.  Starting it windowed with a NO-CD crack and Widescreen patch seems to actually get it to launch, but the HUD is in the middle of the screen, which is really annoying.

Jump to Post

12.30.2011 3:22am

Crono
Crono can cross dimensions too!

Humble Bundle 4 with all the fixin's (ie HB3 and Cave Story+)

Currently Playing: Dark Cloud 2: 3 hours.
Also Playing: CT, FF VI, Solatorobo, Secret of Mana, Halo 4.
Just Finished: Fable II: 7 hours.

Jump to Post

01.05.2012 7:12pm

Testament
Shamshot

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Prince of Persia Trilogy HD & Patapon.

Jump to Post

01.06.2012 4:28am

Ashilyn
Career GM

Besides all the tons of stuff from teh steam sale I listed on Facebook, Green man Gaming had Dawn of War 2: Retribution 75% off today, so I picked that up. Good times.

Jump to Post

01.06.2012 5:08pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

Picked up Arkham City thanks to a wonderful gift card for Best Buy. I'll get to it eventually I assume.

Jump to Post

01.14.2012 6:14pm

Crisium
N/A

Rayman Origins.  I didn't expect to buy this game anytime soon, but the $30 New pricetag was too good to pass up.  I am a huge 2D fan, so I gotta support it.

Jump to Post

01.15.2012 8:03pm

Amer
pew pew pew

Went for a few oldies. Picked up The Darkness, which was one of my favorite games but had gotten rid of. Same for Chronicles of Riddick. However I did pick up Condemned: Criminal Origins, which I've never played but always seems really interesting. 

Jump to Post

01.18.2012 6:48am

Lews
Lord of the Morning

Condemned: Criminal Origins was great for how cheap it is now.  Once you get used to the controls and the timing during combat, it's a blast of a game with an intriguing story that goes way out in left field by the end, but in a good way.

The sequel hasn't drawn me in quite as much, maybe because it feels completely different.  But then again, I've only played about 15 minutes of it.

Jump to Post

01.18.2012 6:15pm

shooter_mcgavin
Registered Member

Will be preordering Mass Effect 3 soon but right now I am targeting the Kingdom of Amalur as the next must buy for me.

Jump to Post

01.19.2012 12:52am

Plumbum
Yes, what of it?

Metal Gear Solid on PSN. I remember trying the demo, and not knowing what I was doing. I thought it was time to try it again.

Jump to Post

01.19.2012 7:27pm

Testament
Shamshot

^^Will be trying out the KoA demo this weekend.

Picked up Eternal Sonata.

Jump to Post

01.22.2012 10:00pm
 (Edited on 01.22.2012 at 10:52pm)

Spoony
TEH DISCORD CREW~

The only games I've bought lately are Dissidia: Final Fantasy, which I haven't had enough time to form an opinion on, and Wave Rave: Blue Storm for Gamecube. Wave Race is pretty disappointing, at least graphically. I know it was a launch game, but I was hoping for a bit more of a leap over the N64 one.

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 57 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter