Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Gaming Discussion

Why isn't there an Injustice thread?

< Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 Next >

05.10.2013 11:15pm
Thread Creator

judge_raz
Ceci n'est pas une lobster

Is Scorpion totally for sure going to happen?

"Of Christ's twelve Apostles Judas alone proved to be traitor. But if he had acquired power, he would have represented the other eleven Apostles as traitors, and also all the lesser Apostles whom Luke numbers as seventy." - Leon Trotsky

I have a blog. This is its URL. You should read it. It's about education and skepticism and books and it has a lot of pictures of Batman and Robin in it: https://baldermoon.wordpress.com/

Jump to Post

05.10.2013 11:32pm

Ashilyn
Career GM

There's no official confirmation, so no one can 100% say yes, but the datamined list of DLC characters last month was Lobo, Batgirl, Zod, and Scorpian, and so far it's half right. I'd bank on the other half being true, particularly with Man of Steel coming out.

Jump to Post

05.11.2013 12:15am
Thread Creator (Edited on 05.11.2013 at 12:26am)

judge_raz

I really, truly hope not. I've got nothing against Scorpion personally, I mean he's a pretty good guy, we went out for drinks once and we made out a little, but he doesn't belong in the DCU. As for Zod? The 'Z' is for Zzzzzzzzzzzzz...

I voted for Swamp Thing, because I think he has the most potential for being unlike anyone else in the game.

I'm certainly not opposed to another character from the Superman family/rogues gallery, but can it not be the only other villain that everyone's familiar with? Personally, I think they should go with Bizarro, and have him play the exact reverse of Superman. But, I would still much prefer someone lesser known. Like King Shark.

Jump to Post

06.04.2013 12:17am
Thread Creator

judge_raz

Well...at least he looks like he fits. I mean, his costume looks great.

His super move, though. Not so great.

I've also been hearing that Boon's been talking about multiple seasons, so we may get more than one more character, which would be fantastic. We're also getting a Blackest Night costume pack, which is why Superman is a zombie.

Jump to Post

06.04.2013 12:47am

Zubis
Registered Member

Raz, watch the last 5 seconds of the trailer and you'll see who the next new character is.

Jump to Post

06.04.2013 1:08am

Ashilyn
Career GM

No, it's doubtful that the next character is Martian Manhunter. With how correct the leaks have been so far, and the DLC release timings putting the 4th character squarely near the release of Man of Steel, Zod's pretty much guarenteed.

More likely, the glimpse of MM at the end is a teaser for a new set of DLC characters, which Boon has been heavily, HEAVILY hinting is happening, and has been rumoured for several weeks now.

Jump to Post

06.04.2013 3:16am
Thread Creator

judge_raz

That really would be wonderful. I've been wondering why Boon was limiting the team to four characters for awhile now, and I'm really happy that might not be the case.

Jump to Post

06.04.2013 3:24am

Zubis
Registered Member

Reddit says the new characters may be Martian Manhunter, Red Hood, Power Girl, and Sub Zero. No sauce really, but the range of characters fits.

Jump to Post

06.04.2013 7:08am

JSG
Registered Member

I could not possibly be less hype about this update.

Of all the awesome DC characters out there, we get Scorpion and Martian Manhunter and a zombie costume pack.  Hurray.

Jump to Post

06.06.2013 8:28pm
Thread Creator

judge_raz

Well, good news, because the next character will be unveiled at E3 next week, and there will definitely be more characters after that! So says the Boon: https://www.comicvine.com/articles/more-injustice-gods-among-us-dlc-character-s-comin/1100-146675/

He wasn't coy or anything about it, but was totally direct. There will be more characters, and the fourth character looks to be from the poll. Anyone know what character won the poll?

Jump to Post

06.06.2013 9:02pm

JSG
Registered Member

Martian Manhunter won the poll, I think.  And he was at the end of the Scorpion trailer.

It may have been Power Girl that won, but I'm reasonably sure it's MM.

Jump to Post

06.06.2013 11:39pm
Thread Creator

judge_raz

J'onn would be a good character. I can see him working like Shang Tsung.

Jump to Post

07.15.2013 4:34pm
Thread Creator

judge_raz

Martian Manhunter is now officially slated for a DLC release, and there's going to be a Jon Stewart skin, complete with his voice actor from Justice League Unlimited.

Jump to Post

08.07.2013 2:12pm
Thread Creator

judge_raz

Second character of the second season of DLC: Zatanna.

Jump to Post

08.07.2013 5:40pm

Onyx
Butts
Administrator

Fuck yeah Zatanna. She looks like she's pretty fun to play, too.

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter