Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Gaming Discussion

Why isn't there an Injustice thread?

03.17.2013 10:35pm
Thread Creator (Edited on 03.18.2013 at 1:37am)

judge_raz
Ceci n'est pas une lobster

Netherworld seems only able to do one of two things: great costume or terrible costume.

I mean...have you people seen Bane? Jesus.

I think I'm going to go with buying Injustice from Amazon. Sure, the Red Son DLC is tantalizing, but the ten dollar gift card for Injustice from Amazon can buy several DLCs.

Yes. I think this is the wisest decision to make when it comes to spending sixty dollars on a videogame.

"Of Christ's twelve Apostles Judas alone proved to be traitor. But if he had acquired power, he would have represented the other eleven Apostles as traitors, and also all the lesser Apostles whom Luke numbers as seventy." - Leon Trotsky

I have a blog. This is its URL. You should read it. It's about education and skepticism and books and it has a lot of pictures of Batman and Robin in it: https://baldermoon.wordpress.com/

Jump to Post

03.18.2013 2:58am

Ashilyn
Career GM

judge_raz said:

This is a tie with Green Arrow vs. Hawkwoman when it comes to the most entertaining match ups that they've posted so far.

It's a shame that I'm not convinced the character they posted is actually Raven. That outfit? That voice? That look? Yeah, no. The only time she looks remotely like she should is during her super.

Jump to Post

03.18.2013 7:18pm

Amer
pew pew pew

Ugh, finding it hard to resist this game. 

Jump to Post

03.19.2013 12:21pm

Indiana Jerico
Sinfully Delicious v2
Administrator

WTF happened to Raven's voice?

===

"Plans? What plans? I'm making this up as I go!"

Jump to Post

03.29.2013 3:08am
Thread Creator (Edited on 03.30.2013 at 5:30pm)

judge_raz

Ignoring the fact that Ollie got his ass beaten in yet another video (why do they gotta be mean to GA? :(), I'm really digging Black Adam.

Why can't this be the game's cover?

Jump to Post

04.03.2013 3:58pm
Thread Creator

judge_raz

The above cover is now finished, with a complete back cover. The dimensions are accurate to the PS3' box, if you want to use it instead of the cover that we have: https://i.imgur.com/m7XzN92.jpg

The demo is also out, and I have to say...I'm pretty impressed. It feels a lot like Mortal Kombat in that the gameplay is very simplified, but that simplicity gives the game room for a pretty amazing amount of variation in playing style. It's a little clunky at first, but once you get the hang of it, the game's incredibly fluid and intuitive. The only annoyance is that there's no practice mode or anything like that, so I have no idea how to manipulate background objects or do super moves.

Aside from that, the game is fantastic and is still a day-one buy for me. I'm incredibly excited about this game, and my excitement is only growing with time.

Jump to Post

04.03.2013 4:41pm

Amer
pew pew pew

At first I wasn't crazy about the demo, but as I started to figure things out I'm liking it more. Wish there was a bit more to the demo, but oh well. 

I think I still want it Day 1, but we'll have to see. 

Jump to Post

04.04.2013 2:57am

JSG
Registered Member

The demo's kind of fun.  I don't know if it's a day 1 buy but I definitely want this game eventually.  Maybe I need to play it more but it feels really, really stiff compared to the fighters I usually play.  Still, I like Wonder Woman a lot.  She's like a cross between Whip from KOF and Nova from UMvC3, two of my favorite characters to use.

I guess now I'm going to have another fighter to learn because learning and practicing five of them just isn't enough.

Jump to Post

04.10.2013 1:45pm
Thread Creator

judge_raz

Here's the finished cover, with links for the Wii U, PS3 and 360: https://samuriferret.deviantart.com/art/Injustice-Alt-Cover-Downloads-in-Description-363171059

Jump to Post

04.17.2013 3:32am

JSG
Registered Member

Holy crap Catwoman is soooooo fun.

Jump to Post

04.17.2013 3:34am
Thread Creator

judge_raz

First bit of DLC is confirmed

One of the few costumes that I really like. I know there were people that didn't like his design in 52, but I'm not one of them. I think the Main Man looks awesome, and I'm really excited to pick this game up tomorrow.

Jump to Post

04.17.2013 3:57am

JSG
Registered Member

I never saw any problem with his 52 design, but I haven't seen many other desings for him.  Just that and the JL cartoon.

Either way, he looks really cool and I like Lobo, but for some reason I'm not hype for him.  I'm not sure why.

It is one of the better looking outfits, though.  Injustice's biggest flaw is that so many of the designs look hideous.  Made even worse by the concept art which has at least one or two cool ones for each character that should have been in the game.

Jump to Post

04.17.2013 4:26am
Thread Creator

judge_raz

Bane is a huge victim in terms of design. So many of his costumes just look awful. I mean, a lot of other characters have not so great costumes that can at least be justified in some way, but Bane just looks terrible, which is a huge shame since he's one of my favorite characters.

Anyone heard anything about any other DLC characters aside from Lobo? I would check /co/, but there are WAY too man spoilers in their Injustice threads.

Jump to Post

04.17.2013 7:43am

Ashilyn
Career GM

I just can't get excited for Lobo. I like the character, and in a more lighthearted game I think he'd be a great fit. But I don't look at Injustice and think "You know, Lobo would work in this game...". I want Martian Manhunter and Starfire. They're at the top of my list. No idea who to pick for vollains, though.

Jump to Post

04.17.2013 8:16am

JSG
Registered Member

I've got a long list of characters I want in this game, none of which will likely actually be in it :/

Just beat story mode.  Not too bad.  A little simplistic and straightforward - the only plot twists made no impact on anything - but it was fun.  It felt like something Geoff Johns would have written back when he was still good.  But it's a fighting game story so whatever.  What matters is the gameplay and if a scene can stay alive in my area.

A lot of the characters are surprisingly fun.

Jump to Post

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter