Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Gaming Discussion

Why isn't there an Injustice thread?

01.31.2013 1:57am

Ashilyn
Career GM

Another tidbit, for hardcore fighting game players: On top of SF style controls, the ability to disable map hazards, and other things to make it fall in line with more common Capcom/SNK style fighters, the game also has a Push Block/Alpha Counter mechanic (Burn meter -> get out of ppressure/prevent guard crush). Shaping up really, really nicely.

Jump to Post

01.31.2013 2:31am

tharpy
Electric Duck

can't wait for this :D

Jump to Post

01.31.2013 2:33am

Onyx
Butts
Administrator

I'm getting way too hype about this game.

Jump to Post

01.31.2013 2:59am
Thread Creator

judge_raz
Ceci n'est pas une lobster

Ashilyn said:

Another tidbit, for hardcore fighting game players: On top of SF style controls, the ability to disable map hazards, and other things to make it fall in line with more common Capcom/SNK style fighters, the game also has a Push Block/Alpha Counter mechanic (Burn meter -> get out of ppressure/prevent guard crush). Shaping up really, really nicely.

As much as I'm digging that NetherRealm is making a game that can be enjoyed by the hardcore fighting gamers, this makes me a little hesitant, since I haven't played an actual fighting game since Soul Calibur 2.

"Of Christ's twelve Apostles Judas alone proved to be traitor. But if he had acquired power, he would have represented the other eleven Apostles as traitors, and also all the lesser Apostles whom Luke numbers as seventy." - Leon Trotsky

I have a blog. This is its URL. You should read it. It's about education and skepticism and books and it has a lot of pictures of Batman and Robin in it: https://baldermoon.wordpress.com/

Jump to Post

02.13.2013 3:17pm
Thread Creator

judge_raz

A new challenger approaches!

https://www.ign.com/videos/2013/02/13/injustice-gods-among-us-aquaman-reveal-trailer

So far, no one's really got me as excited as Green Arrow, but this game's cast is all sorts of awesome.

Jump to Post

02.13.2013 5:39pm

Ashilyn
Career GM

Eh. Aquaman was one of the people I was hoping not to see, unfortunately :\ Still, glad the roster is stillgrowing. Still hoping Raven is playable.

Jump to Post

02.13.2013 10:01pm
Thread Creator

judge_raz

Yeah. So far, Cyborg is the only Teen Titan that's on board. And he's considered Justice League now.

Jump to Post

02.17.2013 9:33pm
Thread Creator

judge_raz

I like how this game doesn't have the gore of Mortal Kombat, but still looks every bit as brutal.

Jump to Post

03.01.2013 9:09pm
Thread Creator

judge_raz

I want this game so much I can taste it.

Jump to Post

03.01.2013 9:42pm

Zubis
Registered Member

You been reading the comic Raz? Some good concepts in the storyline, if a little badly executed.

Jump to Post

03.01.2013 10:01pm
Thread Creator

judge_raz

Nah. I'm waiting until closer to the game's release. I don't want to make the wait for this game even more painful than it already is.

I've heard Ollie's pretty badass in it, too.

Also

Look at how glorious that alt. costume is. Fucking LOOK AT IT.

Jump to Post

03.13.2013 11:14pm

JSG
Registered Member

I can't decide if this is the best, worst, or dumbest super I've seen in a fighting game.

I'm leaning towards all three.

Jump to Post

03.17.2013 5:26pm
Thread Creator

judge_raz

This is a tie with Green Arrow vs. Hawkwoman when it comes to the most entertaining match ups that they've posted so far.

Jump to Post

03.17.2013 5:35pm

OrionHardy
Otherworld

Surprised nothing's been mentioned about the Blackest Night DLC.

Great men aren't everywhere, just where it counts.

If you ever see me online playing Halo, join me please.

Jump to Post

03.17.2013 8:49pm

JSG
Registered Member

Raven's voice and appearance is so bad in this game :/

Jump to Post

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter