Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Role Playing Games

ME3 (Where we discuss things other than the ending)

< Prev 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26 Next >

09.09.2012 4:14am
Thread Creator

Crono
Crono can cross dimensions too!

I did it, hopefully.  I'm not a fan of soloing even though this challenge screams for it.  I went down to bronze for the first time in ages and did 3 games so hopefully one of those games nobody used ammo or ops ( I can speak for no missles or medigel). 

Currently Playing: Dark Cloud 2: 3 hours.
Also Playing: CT, FF VI, Solatorobo, Secret of Mana, Halo 4.
Just Finished: Fable II: 7 hours.

Jump to Post

10.04.2012 9:46pm
Thread Creator

Crono

https://www.joystiq.com/2012/10/04/mass-effect-3-multiplayer-gets-free-retaliation-dlc-next-week/

Holy shit!  Finally a new enemy choice.  Enviromental hazards sounds like it will make it fun and new characters always helps.  Not to mention the HUUUUGE patch coming in soon (or maybe it did yesterday I'm not sure).

Jump to Post

10.05.2012 2:32am

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

That's pretty damn cool.

Jump to Post

10.10.2012 3:53am
Thread Creator

Crono

Oh my.  This game just got different.  Enemies are way more agressive, even on bronze.  There's new enemies in Cerberus (I'm assuming the same for Geth and Reapers but haven't tried yet), White is redesigned, and some other stuff.  I actually got a glimpse of the next two sets of characters to be released because when I downloaded the update I got some weird glitch and saw SIXTEEN new characters in my roster instead of just the four intended.  At first I thought they just lost their shit and said "screw it, lets go overboard!" but my buddy said he didn't have them so I knew it was a glitch. 

Jump to Post

10.10.2012 2:30pm

CaButler
Winter Knight of the Unseelie Court

I also noticed that, but it seemed to be especially true with Cerberus and the Collectors.  I'm glad I put that flamethrower attachment on my sentry turret.

Jump to Post

10.13.2012 2:08pm

Inquisitor
Jericholic V2.0

Omega DLC finally confirmed.....for $15. Seems a bit pricey to me, although admittedly I will buy it on launch day. But I still can't help but say this better be a damn good DLC with a new playable character and at least 5 hours of content. 

BioWare is claiming that this DLC will be the biggest DLC to date for anything they've done for Mass Effect 3 and double the size. I thought Leviathan was a bit over priced at $10, but I will say the content was good and it took me a little over 3 hours to get through since I took my time with it. 

Jump to Post

10.13.2012 2:18pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

Very excited for this content. $10-15 seems about right, given how solid most of Bioware's DLC offerings. Considering what this will tackle, I can't wait to sink my teeth into it.

Jump to Post

10.13.2012 4:02pm

Zubis
Registered Member

I have a feeling Omega will be the last of the single player DLC we'll get.

Jump to Post

10.13.2012 5:44pm

Onyx
Butts
Administrator

https://kotaku.com/5951224/mass-effect-3s-best-action-hero-is-getting-his-own-comic?post=53460132

More importantly, Blasto is getting his own one-shot comic. :D

Jump to Post

10.13.2012 5:45pm

Inquisitor
Jericholic V2.0

Zubis said:

I have a feeling Omega will be the last of the single player DLC we'll get.

Didn't someone at BioWare state that they were planning to release single player and multiplayer DLC for ME3 through like March of next year? I could swear I read that from a credible source somewhere recently. 

Jump to Post

10.13.2012 6:26pm

Zubis
Registered Member

I guess it's possible and would fill in the gap until they announce the new Mass Effect game at E3.

Jump to Post

11.07.2012 4:09pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

So this happened:

Jump to Post

11.07.2012 5:59pm

Onyx
Butts
Administrator

OMG female turian!

Jump to Post

11.07.2012 6:06pm

Zubis
Registered Member

[reach and flexibility joke goes here]

Jump to Post

11.07.2012 9:07pm

The Joker
Infernal Spawn of Evil

Was it ever explained anywhere (story or lore wise) why we've never seen one before?

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter