Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Role Playing Games

ME3 (Where we discuss things other than the ending)

< Prev 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 Next >

03.30.2012 3:39am

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

I love the phrase "Hacket/Hack it out".

And yeah--with all the romances, they give you the option--point blank-- to be  "just friends".  And being friends actually has story impact at points--Cortez, for example, biffs it if you aren't his friend, even if you don't manbang him.

Jump to Post

04.04.2012 7:33pm

Sturm
Registered Member

If I chose Morinth over Samara in ME2 will that effect my ability to get the Master and Commander(deliver most of the Galaxy at War assets to final conflict) achievement in ME3? Is the Samara mission in ME3 not available if you chose Morinth or does Morinth or some generic NPC stand in?

Doing my renegade play through in ME2 and I'm not sure who I want as a squadmate.

Jump to Post

04.05.2012 4:10am

Glenn565
Registered Member

Sturm said:

If I chose Morinth over Samara in ME2 will that effect my ability to get the Master and Commander(deliver most of the Galaxy at War assets to final conflict) achievement in ME3? Is the Samara mission in ME3 not available if you chose Morinth or does Morinth or some generic NPC stand in?

Spoiler: Move your mouse over the container to reveal.
She sends you an email Apologising for slipping off the Normandy without saying goodbye, and tells you to take care of yourself.

Then on the assault on Earth you find a Banshee named Morinth

Jump to Post

04.05.2012 7:45am

Tristan
Just Giv'r

Ha, I was wondering what the Morinth alternative would be like, interesting!

Samara becomes a minor war asset but I'm sure you could get the achievement without her, I would think it's just point based...yup the threshold seems to be 4000 points, easy if you play a bit of multi before the end stuff (well really it's the stuff just before the end when it triggers but whatever).

Jump to Post

04.05.2012 1:01pm

Sturm
Registered Member

Glenn565 said:

Sturm said:

If I chose Morinth over Samara in ME2 will that effect my ability to get the Master and Commander(deliver most of the Galaxy at War assets to final conflict) achievement in ME3? Is the Samara mission in ME3 not available if you chose Morinth or does Morinth or some generic NPC stand in?

She sends you an email Apologising for slipping off the Normandy without saying goodbye, and tells you to take care of yourself.

Then on the assault on Earth you find a Banshee named Morinth

What about the mission that you run into Samara? Do you not get to do it or is there some generic NPC stand in?

And about the banshee thing:

Apparently that can happen with Jack if you don't do her early mission and Legion if you turned him over to Cerberus in ME2, Jack shows up as a phantom later on in the game and Legion shows up while fighting Cerberus at the end named Legion Assassin and has the same appearance as Legion.

Jump to Post

04.05.2012 6:26pm

Colinp42
Registered Member

Started reading more of this thread as I'm now done with Citadel II.  Loving this game, just wish I had more time to play it. 

Pissed that I'm missing out on stuff!  I never "friended" Kelly (cause I didn't know it wasn't a romance and I was going for Miranda) in ME2 so she didn't show up.

Also missed Liara's Dad (spoilers?)

I'm pretty damn sure she wasn't there for me (or just wouldn't talk to me?).  I SCOURED the Citadel after every mission for things to interact with, and there was never an icon over there.  It could be because I romanced her in "ME1" (made the choice on PS3 ME2), reconnected in Lair of the Shadow Broker, then broke it off with her in the beginning of this game.  So maybe you can still do it if you're not with her, but you can't if you dumped her.

Jump to Post

04.06.2012 1:39am

Indiana Jerico
Sinfully Delicious v2
Administrator

===

"Plans? What [;ans? I'm making this up as I go!"

Jump to Post

04.06.2012 1:41am

Zubis
Registered Member

I'll be in my bunk.

Jump to Post

04.06.2012 2:18am

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

...I see. Excuse me for a few moments... *ahem*

Jump to Post

04.06.2012 3:49am

Onyx
Butts
Administrator

Jump to Post

04.06.2012 2:13pm

Colinp42
Registered Member

So, had my "romance" with Cortez last night.  We kissed while dancing at Purgatory, and the trophy popped (heh).  So...was that it?  I know in ME2 there were whole abbreviated sex scenes.  Are there in ME3?  Are they ACTUALLY removing the sex from the male/male relationship?

Jump to Post

04.06.2012 2:24pm
Thread Creator

Crono
Crono can cross dimensions too!

Most of the romances in ME3 don't have real sex scenes.  A shame, I really wanted to see Shep smack Mirandas ass thus time around.

Currently Playing: Dark Cloud 2: 3 hours.
Also Playing: CT, FF VI, Solatorobo, Secret of Mana, Halo 4.
Just Finished: Fable II: 7 hours.

Jump to Post

04.06.2012 5:15pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

Prrrretty sure there's a Cortez sex scene in Shep's room--it was on Youtube, wasn't it?

Jump to Post

04.06.2012 6:12pm

Colinp42
Registered Member

OK, maybe I overracted then and it's still coming.  But the trophy popped after the kiss, I then had the reporter bitch come up to my room and had to fend her off, then when I went down to talk to Cortez it was just business as usual, so I assumed it was over.

Jump to Post

04.06.2012 6:56pm

Ashilyn
Career GM

To call them sex scenes is being generous. You see some flashes of skin, and then them laying in bed back in their underwear. They're really, really tame.

Also, because I'm too lazy to rewrite all this, I'm reposting it form IRC:
[13:48] To people who like Mass Effect 3's multiplayer, apparently there's DLC dropping in a few days (the 10th) that adds new maps, weapons, and characters, for free
[13:51] The maps are Firebase Condor, which is Palavan's Moon, and Firebase Hydra, which is an abandoned Quarian facility, the races are - surprisingly - the ones leaked last month (Batarian Soldier, Batarian Sentinel, Krogan Battlemaster, Geth Infiltrator, Geth Engineer and Asari Justicar), the new weapons are the Striker Assault Rifle, Kishock Harpoon Gun and Geth Plasma SMG, and a few new consumables
[13:53] Also apparently the free ending DLC is (predictably, should be no surprise) forcing them to delay all the other DLC they had planned, but apparently they have "several" new pieces of DLC in the works.

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter