Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Role Playing Games

ME3 (Where we discuss things other than the ending)

< Prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 Next >

03.21.2012 8:23pm

Cult of Personality
Insert witty remark here.

Magicjewel said:

I really can't get into the multiplayer.  I don't do a lot of online gaming, but I thought about trying it out to increase my galactic readiness.  However, I bet I would be so far behind no one would want to play with me (kinda like it was when I played Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer).

Not neccesarily.  I was doing some mulitplayer today and got into a real good group, the lowest of which was still 9 levels higher than I was.  Still, this group was pro and really looked after me more than I would've expected them to.  Ended up playing four games with them, each one being albe to survive through extraction.  Lots of fun.

Jump to Post

03.21.2012 9:46pm
Thread Creator

Crono
Crono can cross dimensions too!

On MP money spending:
Yeah, I think I'll start doing that now.  I spent so much freaking money on equipment packs this weekend.  That REALLY was the best damn way to stock up on medigel since they aren't picked up that frequently in items.  Seriously, I think I bought 8 of those packs... haha.

Currently Playing: Dark Cloud 2: 3 hours.
Also Playing: CT, FF VI, Solatorobo, Secret of Mana, Halo 4.
Just Finished: Fable II: 7 hours.

Jump to Post

03.22.2012 2:15am

Dh
Not in the face!
The Alpha and the Omega

I made this for you!

Jump to Post

03.22.2012 2:47am

Seldomseen
Old Guard

Lol, Scott Shelby owned everybody in that game.

Doh! I totally forgot about the limited-time "Special" equipment packs. I promised myself I'd get two more before they expired, if only to recoup my medi-gel supply. Surprisingly, though, the Recruit pack is highly conducive to leveling the basic weapons-- I spent so much time early on trying to get enough money to always buy the Spectre pack (just to get my hands on more powerful weapons) that I totally forgot how easy it is to level the weapons and mods I already have.

"Hack it out!"

Jump to Post

03.22.2012 2:26pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

Next up:
Finish my Infiltratrator run now that my wife's done with hers.
Finish my Adept run because it's awesome.
Broshep run through all three games, kill as many squadmates as I can, start ME3 as the Shep who Lost Everything.

Jump to Post

03.22.2012 5:09pm

Ashilyn
Career GM

The Shep Who Lost Everything will be awful. I wasgoing to do that same thing until ME3 made me realise I'd be missing half the game if I did, so fuck that.

Jump to Post

03.22.2012 11:54pm

Magicjewel
Dr. Fantabulous
Administrator

reido said:

Next up:
Finish my Infiltratrator run now that my wife's done with hers.
Finish my Adept run because it's awesome.
Broshep run through all three games, kill as many squadmates as I can, start ME3 as the Shep who Lost Everything.

That will be a horrible, empty ship.

"Well, your brain seems to work a little bit." -- Rune Walsh, Phantasy Star IV.

Jump to Post

03.23.2012 1:43am

Cult of Personality
Insert witty remark here.

I've seen youtube clips where Shepard lost most of the squadmates...not something I'd personally like to experience.

Next up for me is to do a full runthrough of all 3 games with FemShep all for the sole purpose of getting Garrus in bed, because Garrus deserves some loving...no offense to a certain other squadmate in Mass Effect 3.

Jump to Post

03.23.2012 3:28am

CaButler
Winter Knight of the Unseelie Court

Drunk Tali is funny.  Emergency Induction Port is an awesome name that should be used more often.

Jump to Post

03.23.2012 3:47am
Thread Creator

Crono
Crono can cross dimensions too!

In the pas 36 hours I have bought 3 60k item packs and I haven't gotten a single character.  I'm pretty sure this is just a continuation of my absolutely horrible luck when t comes to random items and video games.  i get weapons, I get II/III/IV weapons, I get upgrades, but no characters.  It's a good thing I love MP because I'm going to be playing a long ass time until I get my Krogan soldier.

Jump to Post

03.23.2012 3:51am

Indiana Jerico
Sinfully Delicious v2
Administrator

Tali is just downright cute and moe. If my Shephard was into interspecies romance, he would've already gotten under her enviro-suit back in ME2 and started mining her eezo, if you know what I mean.

I especially find her cute when they boarded that geth Dreadnought and Garrus was all "Dr. Michel gave me chocolate" and Tali was sort of shocked when that happened and when Garrus asked what's wrong, she said "Oh, nothing". The way she said it just makes me want to hug her.

Jump to Post

03.23.2012 2:28pm

Colinp42
Registered Member

Cult of Personality said:

I've seen youtube clips where Shepard lost most of the squadmates...not something I'd personally like to experience.

Next up for me is to do a full runthrough of all 3 games with FemShep all for the sole purpose of getting Garrus in bed, because Garrus deserves some loving...no offense to a certain other squadmate in Mass Effect 3.

My renegade femShep was with Garrus in ME2, and she's gonna stay faithful in 3.  Unlike my slutty paragon Shep, who was with Liara in 1, hooked up with her again in 2, then moved on to Miranda, then I'm turning him gay in 3 :)

Jump to Post

03.23.2012 2:31pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

Just watched a vid of the end of Rannoch, in which Shep sided with the Quarians, and
Spoiler: Move your mouse over the container to reveal.
Executed Legion.  Renegade action, shoots him.  Legion looks up.  Renegade action, shoots him again.  Legion looks up, eye flaps quivering.  It's easily the most evocative shot I've seen from the game.

I stand by earlier statements that Legion is a fucking masterpiece of character design.  He's a goddamn robot without a face and yet he manages to be more expressive than half the squad.

Jump to Post

03.23.2012 3:49pm

Magicjewel
Dr. Fantabulous
Administrator

Colinp42 said:

Cult of Personality said:

My renegade femShep was with Garrus in ME2, and she's gonna stay faithful in 3.  Unlike my slutty paragon Shep, who was with Liara in 1, hooked up with her again in 2, then moved on to Miranda, then I'm turning him gay in 3 :)

If you consider this series happens over three years, your Shepard doesn't really sleep around.

But in video game terms, you ho.

Jump to Post

03.23.2012 3:54pm

resare
Exceptional narcissist

To most players, three people over three years probably qualifies as getting a lot of action.

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter