Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Community Discussion  >  Entertainment Discussion

Community

< Prev 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 Next >

01.25.2014 12:17am

JSG
Registered Member

It actually feels improved.  Aside from shaking things up so the show is a little fresher, I think the break might have been good for Harmon creatively.

Jump to Post

01.25.2014 4:21am

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

All that hype above, and it still lived up to it.  Welcome back, Dan, we missed you*.

*And I have few problems with S4.  I don't think S4 is bad, it's just... different.  This season so far is like coming home, and only now realizing how much you missed it.

I don't deserve to fake live.

Jump to Post

01.25.2014 5:05pm

Id82
Fuck Shit Stack.

Goodbye Troy :(

Jump to Post

01.25.2014 9:03pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

My emotions! :(

One of the best episodes of the series and so heartbreaking, even though we knew it was coming.

Jump to Post

01.25.2014 11:54pm

FenixDown
The King's orders are absolute

JSG said:

It actually feels improved. Aside from shaking things up so the show is a little fresher, I think the break might have been good for Harmon creatively.
I agree with this completely. Even though I wish season 4 had been better, it might have been worth it for the quality we've been getting from season 5 so far. That said though, I wonder how things will be now that Troy has left Greendale.

Let's Play Chrono Trigger
Let's Play The Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past
Let's Play Final Fantasy VI

Jump to Post

01.26.2014 10:12am

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

Well, we're down to the Greendale 5. At least the supporting cast is a bit stronger with Jonathon Banks as the Criminology Professor (he almost stole the show last week), and John Oliver back.

Jump to Post

01.26.2014 4:27pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

Seriously Jonathon Banks fits in SO WELL, I really hope he sticks around.

Jump to Post

01.26.2014 4:49pm

Jaran
I'm going to try SCIENCE!

Seriously. Not to say he's not successful but he doesn't have a lot else going on right this moment, and anyway we only need him for another season and a movie in order to fulfill THE PROPHECY

Jump to Post

01.26.2014 8:29pm

Mole
Somebody loves ya.

This may end up being my second favorite season after Season 2. I definitely agree that the year off helped -- I loved Season 3, but I understand the criticisms that it was too muddled and obsessed with outdoing itself.  Now the writing has a sense of clarity that it's never had before. Instead of pushing the characters into new situations it's content to sit back and let them be themselves, and to find the stories in their naturally evolving relationships. I really did not ever imagine we would get a fifth season of this show that was this confident and assured.

Also, Parks and Recreation was renewed for a seventh season. It and Community are stil, astoundingly, NBC's two highest rated comedies. I don't want to jinx it but aaaaahhhhhhhhh

Jump to Post

01.27.2014 12:24am

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

One of the things keeping Community and P&R afloat is how awful-to-mediocre the rest of NBCs comedies are across the board.

Jump to Post

01.28.2014 6:56pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jump to Post

01.28.2014 7:03pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

[insert that I SEE YOU noise from Metal Gear Solid here]

Jump to Post

01.28.2014 7:16pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

Essentially, yes.

Jump to Post

01.31.2014 12:01pm

Mole
Somebody loves ya.

It turns out Alison Brie and Jonathan Banks have amazing chemistry. This is not at all surprising.

Jump to Post

01.31.2014 3:34pm

FenixDown
The King's orders are absolute

Definitely not the best episode of the season but it was still enjoyable. Did anyone else catch the message in the ticker when Hickey was watching the news near the end?

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter