Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Community Discussion  >  Entertainment Discussion

Community

< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20 Next >

04.27.2012 3:58pm
Thread Creator

Rinoa
Night Star
Administrator

RIP
Spoiler: Move your mouse over the container to reveal.
starburns

Rinoa.Nu

Jump to Post

04.27.2012 4:10pm

Seldomseen
Old Guard

^ Yes, that. Um, I don't know how to take that. It kinda reminded me of when Pierce overdosed last year, but this time it's an actual statement of fact, albeit related over a telephone; so I guess, yeah, he's dead. Is it a sign of the end times?

And ugh, I cannot get over how fantastic Britta's hair is.

Jump to Post

04.27.2012 4:18pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

Spoiler: Move your mouse over the container to reveal.
It's a sign that the actor, who isn't actually an actor (he's a writer/story consultant), didn't want to do the acting anymore.

Possible faking his death--or actually being dead--is his new starburns/tophat/lizard, though.

Jump to Post

04.27.2012 4:24pm

Seldomseen
Old Guard

Dude, your second sentence just wrinkled my brain.

Jump to Post

04.27.2012 4:25pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

Pop pop!

Jump to Post

04.27.2012 5:17pm

JSG
Registered Member

SUCH a great episode.  I'd been wondering for a long time what happened to Professon Kane.  I liked him.  And he came back and was amazing.  Really, the whole episode was amazing.

Anybody else find it amusing that Britta is better when she has almost no scenes than when she actually plays a role in the episode?  I think the title card interrupt and the bad photography from a few eps back were the best she's been since season 1.

Jump to Post

04.28.2012 4:12am

FenixDown
The King's orders are absolute

Yeah, the ending kinda hashed my buzz over how great the rest of the episode was. I think I literally said '...oh.'  outloud when the news broke. I loved the episode otherwise.

Let's Play Chrono Trigger
Let's Play The Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past
Let's Play Final Fantasy VI

Jump to Post

04.28.2012 11:20am

Murasame
HALE YEAH

I really hope the next episode is a huge grief filled episode of some sort, and Britta comes into her own.

That would be awesome.

On Britta being better: I'd say she's fantastic when she's being a good person, but when she's being really stupid, it's awesome that she's practically thrown out of scenes. She's my favourite character on the show, so Britta centric episodes are generally my favourite.

Jump to Post

05.04.2012 4:37pm
Thread Creator

Rinoa
Night Star
Administrator

Wasn't feeling the most recent ep, though it is always fun to see the school trashed and anything related to the dean.

Jump to Post

05.04.2012 4:52pm

Colinp42
Registered Member

Yeah, I feel like I really liked it, but can't remember any specific funny parts now.  I loved our look into the Dean's closet!

On a related note, I watched the American Dad last night that had Chang in it.  "Would you like me to read to your wife?  I could read her launch cooooooodes...but...I would need launch cooooooodes."

Jump to Post

05.04.2012 5:06pm

JSG
Registered Member

I thought the first half was kind of boring, but by the time they got to the wake scene the whole thing took a turn for the better.  Almost all the best parts happened in the second half.  It's got me really excited for the rest of the season.

Jump to Post

05.04.2012 5:47pm

Colinp42
Registered Member

Oh, actually now I do remember my favorite moment from last night:

"Name one more stage of grief."
"What are you, my final?!"

Jump to Post

05.11.2012 1:50am

Jaran
I'm going to try SCIENCE!

RENEWED!

....for 13 episodes :/

Jump to Post

05.11.2012 2:25am

Seldomseen
Old Guard

Shazbot!

Jump to Post

05.11.2012 3:23pm

Colinp42
Registered Member

Troy and Abed in the mooooorning - NIGHTS!

That was definitely Special Drink in their glasses, wasn't it?

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter