Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Community Discussion  >  Entertainment Discussion

NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs talk

< Prev 1 2 3 4 Next >

04.14.2014 5:01pm
Thread Creator

shooter_mcgavin
Registered Member

Anyone getting hyped for the upcoming Stanley Cup Playoffs?

As a Vancouver Canucks fans all I have to say is "Go Nucks G...." oh f*** me

Anyways I'm going out of the limb and say The Sharks finally win their Stanley Cup

The East, Bruins are the favoriate but I am hoping The Canadiens or Lightning takes it.

Jump to Post

04.14.2014 5:03pm

Amer
pew pew pew

Given the injuries, lack of scoring, and general Ryan Miller choke-itude the last couple weeks, I think my Blues are going to be out of it in 4 or 5 games. 

Jump to Post

04.14.2014 5:10pm

Onyx
Butts
Administrator

I'm a Devils fan so this year has been pretty painful. The upcoming Rangers vs. Flyers series is the only time I'd ever root for the Rangers.

Jump to Post

04.14.2014 5:58pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

Obviously pulling for the Habs. I love that there's no re-seeding so you can chart the entire playoff bracket right through. The West is a lot more wide-open than the East. There are 5-6 teams out West I could see going through. The San Jose/LA series might be the best of the playoffs.

Eastern Conference
Detroit over Boston in 6
Montreal over Tampa Bay in 6
Pittsburgh over Columbus in 5
NYR over Philadelphia in 7

Montreal over Detroit in 6
Pittsburgh over NYR in 5

Pittsburgh over Montreal in 6

Western Conference
Colorado over Minnesota in 5
Chicago over St. Louis in 6
Anaheim over Dallas in 4
LA over San Jose in 7

Chicago over Colorado in 6
LA over Anaheim in 7

LA over Chicago in 6

Stanley Cup Final
LA over Pittsburgh in 7

Jump to Post

04.14.2014 6:31pm

Tristan
Just Giv'r

Leaf fan here, still crying. Booo habs in the east, idk about the west. Either way I'd like to see some dark horses make some noise (Minny, Dallas and Colombus).

Would like to see the Sharks pull it off finally. Blues looked pretty mediocre down the stretch. Curious to see what the other west teams do. Man, I hope the Bruins don't go all the way again but the alternatives are just as bad.

Jump to Post

04.18.2014 5:43am

Amer
pew pew pew

Oh you fucking Blues I love you. 

Jump to Post

04.18.2014 5:59am
Thread Creator (Edited on 04.19.2014 at 3:45am)

shooter_mcgavin
Registered Member

Amer said:

Oh you fucking Blues I love you. 

Yes please crush The Blackhawks :)

<3 <3 Red Wings <3 <3
<3 <3 Canadiens <3 <3

Jump to Post

04.20.2014 7:04pm

SuperSquall
Shortening His Posts

I am rooting for Columbus in a big way.  I was thrilled to watch them win their first playoff game (ever) last night =)

Jump to Post

04.28.2014 3:24am

Ulterior
Registered Member

Dem Hawks tho

I love you, everything burrito.

Jump to Post

04.28.2014 5:05pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

St. Louis crumbled faster than somehing that crumbles very quickly. That third period by the Blackhawks was insane.

So happy the Habs face the Bruins. Watching Boston get all worked up and thrown off their game battling the midgets puts a smile on my face. Of course, a Habs win will make that smile even bigger.

Jump to Post

04.28.2014 6:35pm

Tristan
Just Giv'r

Come on now sharks, don't choke on me here!

Jump to Post

04.29.2014 7:48am

Spidey
So Sigh Ety

LOL, sharks annual choke is right on schedule

Jump to Post

04.29.2014 9:13am

Tristan
Just Giv'r

Well at least Minny tied it up!

Jump to Post

04.30.2014 4:49am
Thread Creator

shooter_mcgavin
Registered Member

History repeats itself for the Blues ... kind of a bummer since I would like to see Miller hoist a cup.

Flyers are one win away for another Flyers/Penguins series. Flyers/Penguins and Bruins/Canadiens ... sounds like an Epic Eastern Confernce Semi Finals if this were to happen.

San Jose choking would make my day, as long as The Kings are knocked out the next round than it's win-win for me. With the Blues out the only team in the West I can actually cheer for is The Avalanche.
- I want The Sharks to keep their rep as Playoff chokers so The Canucks won't be alone
- Kings - no freaking way.
- Blackhawks - see Kings
- Wild - They have a long page in their forums dedicated in discussing The Canucks' failures so I can't stand them

Jump to Post

04.30.2014 5:50pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

Three Game 7's tonight, plus the Raptors and Blue Jays games? It's a good day to be Canadian.

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 2 3 4 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter