Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Community Discussion  >  Entertainment Discussion

NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs talk

05.15.2014 2:11pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK YOU BOSTON!!

*ahem*

And fuck you Lucic. What an asshole. God I hate the Bruins.

Jump to Post

05.16.2014 6:19am

Onyx
Butts
Administrator

People in Boston are raging over Lucic, too. The Bruins fans I know want him traded and are killing him for his bad play and sportsmanship.

Everyone hates Lucic now. I guess that's what happens when you disrupt one of the most sacred traditions in playoff hockey.

Jump to Post

05.17.2014 3:50am
Thread Creator

shooter_mcgavin
Registered Member

I too hate the Bruins ... hey it's something I think all of us have in common :)

So a big thank you to the Habs!

Also Kings are killing The Ducks. So it's certain that none of the division champions will advance to the conference finals.

Oh I also hate this new realignment and lack of reseeding in the Playoffs. The unevenly distributed conferences I can understand, even though it makes the NHL look like a minor leauge, but I wish they still stuck the 1 vs. 8, 2 vs. 7, 3 vs. 6. format.

Jump to Post

05.19.2014 5:52pm
Thread Creator

shooter_mcgavin
Registered Member

Looks like it's game over for the Habs

Canadiens' Price to miss rest of conference final
https://www.nhl.com/ice/blogpost.htm?id=29456&;navid=nhl:topheads

Too bad I was really looking forward to seeing them in the finals

Jump to Post

05.20.2014 12:01am

Ramses
Registered Member

shooter_mcgavin said:

Oh I also hate this new realignment and lack of reseeding in the Playoffs. The unevenly distributed conferences I can understand, even though it makes the NHL look like a minor leauge, but I wish they still stuck the 1 vs. 8, 2 vs. 7, 3 vs. 6. format.

Yep, both are retarded!  Bettman being Stern again!

No horse left for me after my Av's lost thanks to our woman beating goalie again, so I'm rooting for Chicago because we never shoud have fired coach Q.

2011 FFO Fantasy Football Champion

Jump to Post

05.20.2014 4:57am

Onyx
Butts
Administrator

I don't hate the Bruins. At least they would've tried to play against the Rags. Even if Price wasn't out for the series, the Habs have scored a total of two goals this series.

Since I assume the Rangers will win the East, go Western Conference team.

Jump to Post

05.20.2014 7:49am
Thread Creator

shooter_mcgavin
Registered Member

Ramses said:
No horse left for me after my Av's lost thanks to our woman beating goalie again, so I'm rooting for Chicago because we never shoud have fired coach Q.

You are a good man. I would never take that high road, the reason why I will never stomach the Rangers winning the cup this year is that they are coached by Alain Vigneault. So now he's going to win the cup in his 1st year as a Rangers coach when he couldn't do that as the Canucks coach for 6 years? Humph!

I'm sorry but I am a poor sport.

Onyx said:

I don't hate the Bruins. At least they would've tried to play against the Rags. Even if Price wasn't out for the series, the Habs have scored a total of two goals this series.

Well 3 goals to be exact but yeah I was hoping the Habs would put up a better fight. But game 2 I think it's less to do with the Habs not trying than Henrik Lundqvist being on top of his game.

Onyx said:

If the Habs are eliminated then The Blackhawks winning the cup would be the lesser of the three evils. So yeah go Hawks!

Jump to Post

05.20.2014 3:03pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

Onyx said:

Game 1 was pretty close until the hit on Price. It was a shitshow after that. I like the effort from the Habs last night, but Hank made 40 saves, gave up few rebounds, and the Rangers took advantage of the few opportunities they had. Tokarski played well. He may have had a chance on Nash's goal, but that's it. We'll see what happens in Game 3.

Jump to Post

05.24.2014 7:55pm

Onyx
Butts
Administrator

Habs lose Prust for 2 games because he's a thug. Rags lose Carcillo for 10 games because he's a moron.

Jump to Post

05.24.2014 11:58pm
Thread Creator

shooter_mcgavin
Registered Member

Onyx said:

Habs lose Prust for 2 games because he's a thug. Rags lose Carcillo for 10 games because he's a moron.

And Stepan is injured too I beleive. That with Price hurt. A lot of scratches in this series.

Anyways with all these injuries the one guarantee is whoever makes it out in the East will not survive againts Chicago or Los Angeles.

Montreal might have a change againts Chicago, but LA will just physically punish The Habs into submission.

Rangers can probably out grit LA, but againts Chicago I don't think Rangers will be able to hande Chicago's skill.

Jump to Post

06.02.2014 11:09am
Thread Creator

shooter_mcgavin
Registered Member

LA vs. NY Finals - Somewhere out there a top NHL Brass has a hardon

Jump to Post

06.02.2014 5:05pm

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

I'm hoping for a good SCF, but it'll all depend on Lundqvist. If he plays like he has throughout the playoffs, I can see the series going 6-7 games. Otherwise, LA in 5.

Jump to Post

06.02.2014 6:17pm

Tristan
Just Giv'r

I'm hoping for rap battles. And a rangers victory I suppose. (Marty's mom, The King)

Hopefully we get a good finish to a pretty exciting playoffs at least.

Jump to Post

06.05.2014 2:25am

Kellios
Yikes and away!

Go Rangers! NYR in 6.

I somehow (and I still don't understand how I did it) managed to get a ticket for game 2. I'll be a lone Rangers fan in a sea of Kings.

Jump to Post

06.05.2014 10:32pm

Ghast
Adult Human

Are the Brooklyn hipsters wearing jerseys ironically yet?

Jump to Post

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter