Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Community Discussion  >  Entertainment Discussion

TV shows and stuff: The Spinoff

< Prev 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 ... 170 Next >

01.21.2015 4:02am

Zubis
Registered Member

So I'm not a huge fan of super-hero TV shows, Smallville was rubbish, and Agents of SHIELD and Arrow are heavily flawed.

That being said, The Flash is almost perfect. They're doing so well, and we're only 10 episodes in. 

Jump to Post

01.21.2015 8:35pm

Colinp42
Registered Member

It LOVES that it comes from comics.  They are really getting the feeling of the Rogues right.  Captain Cold is deliciously campy.

Jump to Post

01.22.2015 1:09am

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

Parks and Rec made me cry. :(

Jump to Post

01.22.2015 2:29am

Colinp42
Registered Member

It's done that so many times for me. My biggest emotional moment was when Leslie voted for herself. This was great, but didn't hit me like that episode did. Offerman was amazing though. Just his face in the flashback when he went to see Leslie.

Jump to Post

02.05.2015 2:11am

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

RE: the Flash:
Spoiler: Move your mouse over the container to reveal.
GRODD GRODD GRODD GRODD GRODD GRODD GRODD

Ahem--
That is all.

Jump to Post

02.05.2015 6:00am

Jaran
I'm going to try SCIENCE!

I think Parks and Rec may be the perfect show. Like, Community is excellent (EXCELLENT) but Parks and Rec goes from sending my sides into cislunar space to feels on a dime.

Jump to Post

02.05.2015 1:25pm
 (Edited on 02.05.2015 at 3:30pm)

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

Donna's gift to Garry Larry Terry Garry was maybe the sweetest thing.

Also great:  "What was that?!  It was huge!"

Jump to Post

02.15.2015 3:40am
 (Edited on 02.15.2015 at 4:06am)

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

Did Barry Allen just accidentally vibrate a lady's private bits?!

Did Barry allen just use the specific term "Flame on"?!

MOTHERFUCKIN' CLANCY BROWN?!

(Has he been on the show before and I just forgot about it?)

Jump to Post

02.18.2015 11:24pm
Thread Creator

Mole
Somebody loves ya.

This is the last time I'll ever be able to obsess over Mad Men promotional photos and I'm very upset about it.

Jump to Post

02.19.2015 12:07am

Jaran
I'm going to try SCIENCE!

Christina Hendricks: GOD. DAMN.

Jump to Post

02.19.2015 2:50am

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

Jaran said:

Christina Hendricks: GOD. DAMN.

*adjusts collar, mops brow* Lordy.

Jump to Post

02.20.2015 3:20am

Man of the Sea
This space for rent

This thread is seriously lacking in Cookie love

Jump to Post

02.20.2015 5:25pm

Colinp42
Registered Member

Wow.  I had been enjoying Agent Carter all along.  Especially a couple weeks ago when they used the Howling Commandos (sort of felt like a different show).  But this week's episode?  It just worked so well for me.

Jump to Post

02.20.2015 5:27pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

Agent Carter has pulled off the difficult trick of creating a bunch of explicitly repugnant asshole characters that are somehow full of life and humanity, where most shows would just write them off as comedic mysoginists.

Jump to Post

02.24.2015 12:36pm
Thread Creator

Mole
Somebody loves ya.

""Pawnee: The Paris of America." "Pawnee: The Akron of Southwest Indiana." "Pawnee: Welcome German soldiers." After the Nazis took France, our mayor kind of panicked. "Pawnee: The Factory Fire Capital of America." "Pawnee: Welcome Vietnamese Soldiers." "Pawnee: Engage with Zorp." For a brief time in the 70's, our town was taken over by a cult. "Pawnee: Zorp is Dead. Long Live Zorp." "Pawnee: It's Safe To Be Here Now." "Pawnee: Birthplace of Julia Roberts." That was a lie, she sued, and so we had to change it. "Pawnee: Home of the World Famous Julia Roberts Lawsuit." "Pawnee: Welcome Taliban Soldiers." And finally, our current slogan, "Pawnee: First in Friendship, Fourth in Obesity.""

"I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark-haired women and breakfast food."

"I'm April Ludgate. I'm twenty years old. I like people... places... and things!"

"'Zerts are what I call desserts. Tray-trays are entrees. I call sandwiches sammies, sandoozles, or Adam Sandlers. Air conditioners are cool blasterz, with a z. I don't know where that came from. I call cakes big ol' cookies. I call noodles long-ass rice. Fried chicken is fri-fri chicky-chick. Chicken parm is chicky chicky parm parm. Chicken cacciatore? Chicky catch. I call eggs pre-birds, or future birds. Root beer is super water. Tortillas are bean blankies. And I call forks...food rakes."

"STOP. POOPING."

""Dear April's grandmother." I said grandfather. "You are a beautiful and amazing woman." Man. "I hope someday I can become half the woman you are." He's a man. "Thank you for the $500." It was five dollars. "Enjoy the Mouse Rat CD." He is deaf."

"I made my money the old fashioned way. I got run over by a Lexuuuus."

"I typed in your symptoms here and it says you might have... network connectivity problems."

"Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have. Wait, wait. I'm worried what you just heard was, 'Give me a lot of bacon and eggs.' What I said was, 'Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.'"

"They would never cancel Game of Thrones. It's a crossover hit!"

"I'm going to type every word I know! Rectangle! America! Megaphone. Monday. Butthole."

"We have a couple of house rules, though. You can't use the front door; you have to climb in through the back window. No personal phone conversations. If you ever speak to me in Spanish, please use the formal "usted." And no electricity after 6:00 PM. A couple more rules: if you ever watch a sad movie, you have to wear mascara so we can see whether or not you've been crying. There's no noise allowed on Mondays. And no TV after breakfast."

"That's Swanson family mash liquor. Made from the finest corn ever grown on American soil. Its only legal use is to strip varnish off of speedboats."

"That man has the largest penis I have ever seen."

"That's what makes you...an amalgam. Nailed it."

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 ... 170 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter