Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Community Discussion  >  Entertainment Discussion

TV shows and stuff: The Spinoff

< Prev 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 ... 170 Next >

04.04.2015 6:33am

Colinp42
Registered Member

Gay-Dean, IMO, is a legit decent song.

Jump to Post

04.06.2015 1:57pm

FenixDown
The King's orders are absolute

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver has been an amazing show. Last night, John actually flew into Moscow and interviewed Edward Snowden. It's worth checking out.

Let's Play Chrono Trigger
Let's Play The Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past
Let's Play Final Fantasy VI

Jump to Post

04.06.2015 6:12pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck I forgot to DVR Mad Men.  Oh well, there's another showing on Wednesday at like 3am.

Jump to Post

04.06.2015 10:30pm

Jaran
I'm going to try SCIENCE!

It's also streaming completely free on AMC's website

Jump to Post

04.07.2015 11:17pm

Crono
Crono can cross dimensions too!

And then there's always, you know, piracy. :D  Seriously, who actually misses an episode of a show these days?

Currently Playing: Dark Cloud 2: 3 hours.
Also Playing: CT, FF VI, Solatorobo, Secret of Mana, Halo 4.
Just Finished: Fable II: 7 hours.

Jump to Post

04.08.2015 1:04am

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

My internet is beamed to me from a water tower two towns over.  I avoid streamign and downloading when I can.

Jump to Post

04.09.2015 2:52pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

SHIELD:
Intrigue!  Double-crosses!  Spy business!  Action!  SANDWICHES!

MAD MEN:

You and me both, lady.

Jump to Post

04.13.2015 1:03pm

Colinp42
Registered Member

Daredevil. DAREDEVIL. Had not expected to get through it so fast but we couldn't stop. Just so good, and the fight choreography was so amazing I can't imagine what Iron Fist will look like. Charlie Cox is ridiculously beautiful. And amazing casting on Foggy - he's killing it.

Spoiler: Move your mouse over the container to reveal.
They kept giving us little teases of the billy club whenever he would throw something. And when he finally got it it was perfect. And Gladiator! They actually gave us a hint of fricking Gladiator!! Really appreciated the little hints towards Iron Fist too

Jump to Post

04.13.2015 2:10pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

Fuckin' DAREDEVILLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Jump to Post

04.13.2015 4:27pm

The Hulk
Good Boy

It started well enough but was a bit of a nonsensical mess by the end. D'Onofrio was the standout but even his character was wasted when all was said and done. And that costume did not look good.

Jump to Post

04.13.2015 5:50pm

Colinp42
Registered Member

Huh. To each their own I guess. I loved the costume.

Jump to Post

04.14.2015 2:10pm

reido
(\/)(o,,,o)(\/)

I liked the black costume.  Didn't like the finale outfit very much.

In fact, I don't think the series stuck the landing and a large part of that was encapsulated by the finale costume.  Not the costume itself, but the way the tone shifted once Matt put it on. 
Spoiler: Move your mouse over the container to reveal.
Fisk and his associates getting arrested, that was good.  Fisk breaking out again with his paramilitary goons, also good! 

But then Matt threw on the red outfit and the tone... shifted.  And from that point on it almost felt like a lot of what was happening was editorially mandated.  The final fight was generic and ended on a slo-mo badass SUPER PUNCH, and the camera kept awkwardly reminding the viewer of the way Daredevil's stick weapon works and it just felt... so clumsy.  The camera work,the lighting, everything about that whole scene just felt off.

Other than that I love, love, loved it.  Great series, would Blu-Ray.  Hurry up and bring on AKA Jessica Jones.

Jump to Post

04.14.2015 10:33pm

Colinp42
Registered Member

Was looking up Charlie Cox and my hand strayed over to the images tab...

WHY must every man on TV and movies now be all shaven?! Man has some damn fine body hair!

Jump to Post

04.15.2015 7:50pm

Man of the Sea
This space for rent

Anyone else watching Bloodline on Netflix? Holy shit is that a great show to binge on.

Jump to Post

04.29.2015 4:04am

Colinp42
Registered Member

HAAAAAAM, GUUUUUURL!

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 ... 170 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter