Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Gaming Discussion

Adventures in Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V Official Thread)

< Prev 1 ... 8 9 10 Next >

02.02.2012 8:28am

Indiana Jerico
Sinfully Delicious v2
Administrator

First look: The Creation Kit and Skyrim Workshop.

===

"Plans? What plans? I'm making this up as I go!"

Jump to Post

02.02.2012 5:50pm

Sam Biscuits
Custard Creams

Colinp42 said:

Sam Biscuits said:

I've platinumed this now and I STILL feel I haven't acheived much in the game.  I'm glad I've never started an MMO like WoW, I'd be divorced and fired!  I've got to retire this fantastic game or I won't do anything else ever.  Got to be in my top 5 of all time.  If only SE made games a bit more like this... 

Gagh!  I was so far ahead of you (based on trophies anyway)!  I never get a platinum first!

I'm actually in the home stretch myself as far as things I "need" to do.  Only have some more of the main quest (just did the elder scroll bit) and have to find more shouts.  But there are still other things I'll want to do I know.  I've had the quest The Forsworn Conspiracy sitting there for a while, so I'm gonna get on that.  I just got all my magic skills up to 100 and did the last 2 master magic quests last night.  And I think I'm going to finally put my maxed out smithing and enchantment to use and make some dragon boots and bracers.  Not cause I need to, but why not?

No naked people for me.  I did really enjoy though the dark brotherhood quest where you had to impersonate a chef.  Woman told me I had to put on a chef's hat.  But I was wearing robes, so when I put on the hat the robes came off.  So I walk back over to her in my chef's hat and underwear, and she's like "much better!"  I do have to admit, my character's kinda hot with his little Bretton chest hair :P

I ended up grinding for hours to make cash (banish enchnted daggers).  This got my Smithing and Enchanting up to 100.  Once I'd done that I made awesome Daedric weapons and Armour, this helped cut down the time taken on quests and dungeons a lot.  Good place to buy Daedric Hearts is off Babette.

Like I said before I could keep playing this game all year but you've got to put a game to bed at some point so getting the Platinum finished it for me.

Jump to Post

02.02.2012 7:10pm

Colinp42
Registered Member

Yeah, I'm at the point where I don't want any items anymore.  All I need to work on is the last like 9 levels of alchemy, and it's just easiest to buy up the ingredient stock whenever I'm in a town.  So now I just run through dungeons kicking ass.  Was kind of pissed when I realized I couldn't put any enchantments I cared about on boots.  But I gave myself nice enchanted dragonscale bracers and a ring (which of course I stole).  I'm just gonna go around now and get the rest of the shouts then finish up the main quest and move on to something else.

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 ... 8 9 10 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter