Final Fantasy Online

Home Articles Games Forums Shop
You are not logged in. Log In or Sign Up.
Browse Online Now Directory New Posts Achievements Help/FAQ
Search

Final Fantasy Online Forums  >  Video Gaming Discussion  >  Gaming Discussion

Adventures in Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V Official Thread)

< Prev 1 ... 7 8 9 10 Next >

01.10.2012 6:29pm

Kellios
Yikes and away!

I'm with you on that. I was going through the Thieves Guild quests, the one where you are accompanied by Mercer Frey. I'm getting to the last room, open it, and get into the harder bosses, and am up against a Frost Atronach who, not only completely destroys my equipment,  about thirty seconds later completely destroys my face.

I reload, completely prep for him again, go through the door, and he's not there.

Made that battle a little easier.

I've sunk nearly 50 hours into this game too and still feel nowhere near done. It's a feeling I haven't had in a game for a very long time, and still enjoying it very much. And now whenever I'm away from the game, outside and see flowers, the first thing I think of is to harvest them. Damn you, Skyrim!

Jump to Post

01.11.2012 11:32pm

Sam Biscuits
Custard Creams

Finished three of the main quest lines and doing the companions now. Still feel like I've done nothing in the game, it's so big it's overwhelming. I could play this for the rest of the year and not finish everything. 

Jump to Post

01.13.2012 1:48am

Dr Squirrel
medicine woman

The White Vial (phial?) quest is great.

Spoiler: Move your mouse over the container to reveal.
It's fucking broken and there's no way to fix it.  I expected there to be a part where the apprentice says "I can fix it and finally my master will give me the buttlove i've been craving for so long" but it's just fucking broken, gg, here's 500 gold.  Morbidly refreshing.

trust me, i'm a doctor

Jump to Post

01.14.2012 11:08am

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

You'll get a follow-up quest for the White Phial eventually, worry not.

Jump to Post

01.14.2012 7:12pm

Dr Squirrel
medicine woman

OH MY GOD

Jump to Post

01.14.2012 11:29pm

Crux
A mental Dentist's office

What the... wha- what is th---- *vomits*

Jump to Post

01.15.2012 1:15am

Som
Genitals are Funny

OOOOOOOHH YEAH!!

Jump to Post

01.15.2012 11:13am

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

It's just too bad when the Macho Dragons attack, it's not an elbow drop.

Jump to Post

01.18.2012 2:16am

Big Tall
Taller Than Tall

Jump to Post

01.19.2012 2:27pm

Colinp42
Registered Member

Had an awesome night last night.  Tried to do three quests, and all three in a row ended up having another quest objective in the same place so ended up doing 6!

Level 57 now, have been spamming some easy stuff to level since I was close to 50 (just got alteration to 100 with detect life in towns).  Next I'm going for the rest of the Daedric quests - done four of them.   Once they're done I'll pretty much be down to main quest and dark brotherhood.  My question is, do you kill anyone in dark brotherhood that you might have interacted with in the main quest?  I'd rather leave main quest for last (I think I have at least half of it still to go), but don't want to miss out on anything because of DB.  Up til now I don't kill anyone unless they attack me first (except Thalmor - I see them walking down the road they die).

Jump to Post

01.29.2012 2:54am

Sam Biscuits
Custard Creams

I've platinumed this now and I STILL feel I haven't acheived much in the game.  I'm glad I've never started an MMO like WoW, I'd be divorced and fired!  I've got to retire this fantastic game or I won't do anything else ever.  Got to be in my top 5 of all time.  If only SE made games a bit more like this... 

Jump to Post

02.01.2012 3:29am

Clowd Cole
Dangerous Zombie

Anyone else have random dead bodys with no clothes jsut laying in front of citys?

Buggle Up! Danger! Danger! (Genocide!) Death the Crisis! Dangerous Zombie!

Jump to Post

02.01.2012 5:28am

kjonez
with a Z

In bed?

Jump to Post

02.01.2012 3:14pm

Sam Biscuits
Custard Creams

Clowd Cole said:

Anyone else have random dead bodys with no clothes jsut laying in front of citys?

Yup I had a naked guy on his knees just inside Whiterun for the whole game.

Jump to Post

02.01.2012 3:18pm

Colinp42
Registered Member

Sam Biscuits said:

I've platinumed this now and I STILL feel I haven't acheived much in the game.  I'm glad I've never started an MMO like WoW, I'd be divorced and fired!  I've got to retire this fantastic game or I won't do anything else ever.  Got to be in my top 5 of all time.  If only SE made games a bit more like this... 

Gagh!  I was so far ahead of you (based on trophies anyway)!  I never get a platinum first!

I'm actually in the home stretch myself as far as things I "need" to do.  Only have some more of the main quest (just did the elder scroll bit) and have to find more shouts.  But there are still other things I'll want to do I know.  I've had the quest The Forsworn Conspiracy sitting there for a while, so I'm gonna get on that.  I just got all my magic skills up to 100 and did the last 2 master magic quests last night.  And I think I'm going to finally put my maxed out smithing and enchantment to use and make some dragon boots and bracers.  Not cause I need to, but why not?

No naked people for me.  I did really enjoy though the dark brotherhood quest where you had to impersonate a chef.  Woman told me I had to put on a chef's hat.  But I was wearing robes, so when I put on the hat the robes came off.  So I walk back over to her in my chef's hat and underwear, and she's like "much better!"  I do have to admit, my character's kinda hot with his little Bretton chest hair :P

Jump to Post

< Prev 1 ... 7 8 9 10 Next >

Jump to

Go

© Copyright 2024 Final Fantasy Online, All Rights Reserved
Home  |  Articles  |  Games  |  Forums  |  Shop  |  Contact Us  |  Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy
Become a Facebook FanFollow us on Twitter